✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Originally Posted by CFpetRESCUER18
The "Real Pet" and "CF's virtual P3tz" sections got combined last year.
There has been recent talk of splitting them again to keep the confusion down in here.Sushi
Posted in the thread Is this the pet section? (CF Pets;pg 2) on January 31, 2010.
angel.gif

I think they should re-open the real pets forum again
thumbsup.gif

Not sure if they canned the idea, seeing it has been months since the original re-consideration, but looking at the CF Pets forum posts, there is a need for people to talk about their own pet concerns and joys.

The PET forum as it is, is very confusing, as most members think it is just for the virtual pets.
The CF (virtual) Pets themselves seem to be lacking interest lately anyway; the system practically runs itself now and does not need it's own forum (IMO :D).

If it is decided to stay with one forum for both real & virtual pets, at the very least, perhaps a bit more clarification in the forum description would be helpful so posters know it is there for BOTH.

Upvote 0

Redheadedstepchild

Child of God
Site Supporter
Jun 3, 2007
2 weeks from everywhere
✟69,214.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Politics
US-Others
Hmm, so maybe close the Petz forum? Members with questions would probably just go to questions about CF.
And if we did that maybe open a forum for pet owners/lovers in hobbies under relaxation?

Just thinking aloud here.

Upvote 0

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Hmm, so maybe close the Petz forum? Members with questions would probably just go to questions about CF.
And if we did that maybe open a forum for pet owners/lovers in hobbies under relaxation?

Just thinking aloud here.
:thumbsup: good ideas
I think that's where the 'real pet' forum was originally(hobbies).

Upvote 0

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Great :thumbsup:
One problem...
I can pull up the thread that shows in the subforum, when you go to the pet forum, but I cannot access the subforum itself
servantofMercifulLove, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Actually 3 problems... I cannot access it by the link you just gave in your announcement (same permission warning), and now the subforum disappeared as well ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums