seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Cindy,I`ll have to look into that book when i get settled as when you mentioned how you felt it was just as I would`ve said it.So I should look into it.

If you go to my fb page you'll find a link there for it.

Just as you would have said it? What do you mean?

Reactions: mssurrendered
Upvote 0

whatfor

Just me
Dec 15, 2006
Adelaide, Australia
✟102,417.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
A connect group....mmmmm....think that is what we call life groups. They are wonderful. Relationships with believers are a necessity. We are one body and each has something to offer. Things take place in these settings that can't happen in a service.

Bear with me, what is a 'fortnight'? Is it 2 weeks? We don't use that term much here. :)

Mmmmm....... I love those long walks. :thumbsup: :D

Yes it is 2 weeks.

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi Whatfor!
Hey Cindy,are you doing anything with your mom on friday?

Yes. My son and I are taking her out for lunch. My 15 yr. old is coming too and will stay with her during the evening while I am at work. I'll pick her up afterwards.

Upvote 0

mssurrendered

With God ALL things are possible
Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Yes. My son and I are taking her out for lunch. My 15 yr. old is coming too and will stay with her during the evening while I am at work. I'll pick her up afterwards.
:thumbsup:Hope you enjoy your time with her.I`ll try to remember to post a picture of mom on her birthday.:hug:

Reactions: scjohnson1973
Upvote 0

scjohnson1973

My lifeguard can walk on water!
Dec 31, 2007
Pennsylvania
✟251,063.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Hi everyone. Just got back from baseball practice. Done just in time as a thunderstorm is moving in as I type this lol. Hope you all have a great Tuesday. I have a special prayer request. There is a family at my church that has 4 kids and 3 of them have tumors all over. They are all young. The oldest is 16 and the rest are much younger. The youngest one has to have surgery on Thursday or she would only have a few months left. It is really sad, but I know that God is still in the healing business and they all need a touch right now especially the one who is having surgery this week.

Now, the problem with this surgery is there could be a lot of complications for ex: she could have a stroke, might not be able to walk again and there is a whole list. This family has been through so much and I feel so much sympathy for them. Please pray for them and this little one who is having surgery. She loves the Lord though and she shouts it off the roof top. She is so precious. Thank you and God bless.

Upvote 0

birdofthunder

Veteran
Aug 17, 2006
Tempe, AZ
Visit site
✟14,731.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
and another muggy morning to all! cindy, yep, muggy covers most of the weather! and we did enjoy the show, esp. since we were all inside! got another one yesterday evening! mss, the book's a "winner", as my mom would say! even heard of a singel lady doing it for God, even though she wasn't married! so glad to see who's come by too. life groups (or whatever you call them) are good to be a part of, though that walking would have winded me right now! :) need to get into one again myself! praying for the requests! and, wish i had that kind of place to go too as well, but not to be. ah, well, off to work again before i fall asleep! God bless you all!

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
and another muggy morning to all! cindy, yep, muggy covers most of the weather! and we did enjoy the show, esp. since we were all inside! got another one yesterday evening! mss, the book's a "winner", as my mom would say! even heard of a singel lady doing it for God, even though she wasn't married! so glad to see who's come by too. life groups (or whatever you call them) are good to be a part of, though that walking would have winded me right now! :) need to get into one again myself! praying for the requests! and, wish i had that kind of place to go too as well, but not to be. ah, well, off to work again before i fall asleep! God bless you all!

May God strengthen you. :)

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi everyone. Just got back from baseball practice. Done just in time as a thunderstorm is moving in as I type this lol. Hope you all have a great Tuesday. I have a special prayer request. There is a family at my church that has 4 kids and 3 of them have tumors all over. They are all young. The oldest is 16 and the rest are much younger. The youngest one has to have surgery on Thursday or she would only have a few months left. It is really sad, but I know that God is still in the healing business and they all need a touch right now especially the one who is having surgery this week.

Now, the problem with this surgery is there could be a lot of complications for ex: she could have a stroke, might not be able to walk again and there is a whole list. This family has been through so much and I feel so much sympathy for them. Please pray for them and this little one who is having surgery. She loves the Lord though and she shouts it off the roof top. She is so precious. Thank you and God bless.

:pray:
I wonder why there are so many tumors in one family? What is causing them? Is it electromagnetic fields? Diet? Chemicals they're exposed to? That is too strange for 3 people in 1 family to have this!

But yes, of course, I will pray for them. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Good morning everyone,
Nice to see you Bird,SC and Cindy.
I peeked in last night and have prayed for the family in need SC.Poor people!
Another busy day.God bless.

Busy here too! The usual - homeschool, grocery shopping, laundry, walk dogs....
I never made it to the store for Father's Day cards, yet....
Now it's time for work. :)

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
A quick word on home groups, life groups, etc...
I went Monday morning as I usually do, and asked for prayer. I've been so tired, and was at that time quite overwhelmed to the point of almost discouraged. Long story short, we prayed, and I have renewed energy, courage, confidence, and have accomplished so much since then in a short time. We also prayed for my husband's income.....still expecting...results will show up, for we know the Lord hears when we pray according to His will.

Anyway, I had to put that plug in about Life Groups. I have been strengthened through my relationships with these ladies. :)

Upvote 0

scjohnson1973

My lifeguard can walk on water!
Dec 31, 2007
Pennsylvania
✟251,063.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Good morning everyone,
Nice to see you Bird,SC and Cindy.
I peeked in last night and have prayed for the family in need SC.Poor people!
Another busy day.God bless.

Thank you :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

birdofthunder

Veteran
Aug 17, 2006
Tempe, AZ
Visit site
✟14,731.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
morning all! so glad to see the posts! thanks for the replies! luv 'em! they uplift me greatly! prayers are always good! doing some myself for you all!

i do have a request that's been brewing since last friday, and may explode this friday.....seems my hotel's owners defaulted oin their bank loan (they'd taken one out to buy us), and come friday, the bank will "own" us until they can sell us to "somebody"! everyone is losing benefits, especially the health insurance stuff, and no one is "safe" from being fired when the bank officially takes over et al, and everyone's a bit stressed out to extremely angry over all this, especially since none of the hourly workers, including me, were told anything was happening until last friday....could you folks, when think of it, please pray for everyone to seek God during all this, for everything? 'cause many of my coworkers are not believers, and they really could use Him right now, and not just for provision either! thank you bunches!

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
morning all! so glad to see the posts! thanks for the replies! luv 'em! they uplift me greatly! prayers are always good! doing some myself for you all!

i do have a request that's been brewing since last friday, and may explode this friday.....seems my hotel's owners defaulted oin their bank loan (they'd taken one out to buy us), and come friday, the bank will "own" us until they can sell us to "somebody"! everyone is losing benefits, especially the health insurance stuff, and no one is "safe" from being fired when the bank officially takes over et al, and everyone's a bit stressed out to extremely angry over all this, especially since none of the hourly workers, including me, were told anything was happening until last friday....could you folks, when think of it, please pray for everyone to seek God during all this, for everything? 'cause many of my coworkers are not believers, and they really could use Him right now, and not just for provision either! thank you bunches!
I'll pray, bird. :hug: Know that the Lord will always provide for you. You are His child. :)

Flying by again .... :wave: :hug:

Hope you can make a landing soon!

Upvote 0

byhisstripes

pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...
Nov 27, 2007
past Idaho through the mountains
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'll pray, bird. :hug: Know that the Lord will always provide for you. You are His child. :)

Hope you can make a landing soon!
Thank you and good morning to you

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.