Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
txsunrise2-1.jpg

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. Hugs to each of you and may God bless you all. :groupray:
:wave:You have a beautiful day tomorrow too Joy.

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hellooooooooooo! There's the guy with the fire on his head, the Bible in his hand, the Holy Spirit in the form of a dove, a huge Bible, and a sign that says, "Jesus saves" - You're not nuts about Jesus are you? ;)

Funny you're here, I've hardly been here. Have you been here much, Josh?

Reactions: mssurrendered
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

scjohnson1973

My lifeguard can walk on water!
Dec 31, 2007
Pennsylvania
✟251,063.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Hello everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Howdy bro :wave:
Hellooooooooooo! There's the guy with the fire on his head, the Bible in his hand, the Holy Spirit in the form of a dove, a huge Bible, and a sign that says, "Jesus saves" - You're not nuts about Jesus are you? ;)

Hi how are you? :wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

birdofthunder

Veteran
Aug 17, 2006
Tempe, AZ
Visit site
✟14,731.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm so sorry, folks, that I haven't been here for over a week. I was planning on posting before I left last week for something, but my mind just wasn't thinking right, and well, I'll have to catch up more later (though I saw the post about sc's heart; I'll be praying for him!)......my grandmother went home 2 weeks ago today, and we had to go bury her (in IN), so I was simply not around for a week or so! I'll be back tonight to get more caught up, but right now, I'm just so very tired and exhausted. I'm glad Cindy got back ok, and I'll try to read what she's posted about her mission trip too.....

Upvote 0

JoynTx

Joyfilled Believer
May 21, 2008
Texas
✟20,966.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Decorated&

Josh, good to see you little brother! You've been missed!

Alan, always glad to see you. How are you doing?

SC, I hope you are feeling better and have a great day today.

Cindy, are you getting rested from your trip?

BOT I'm so sorry about your grandmother. I hope you get some good rest today. Missed you while you were gone.

Marlene, I hope your day is as special as you are!

Terri, lilmiss, BHS, Shalico, wannawitness and everyone else.... be blessed today! Love you all! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Upvote 0

mrguitar

Senior Veteran
Feb 20, 2007
United States
✟15,853.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

hahaha. I'm CRAZY about JESUS!!! Just ask my friends. LOL. :D :D :D

Nope...I haven't been here in FOREVER. I'm at another forum (I volunteer over there)

How have you been?

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Decorated&

Cindy, are you getting rested from your trip?
Yes, I can say I am finally rested, but I miss being there so bad. I can't tell you how much I ache at times to be there. Maybe this was just too easy of a missions trip, maybe it was the joy of no one speaking to me in an unkind manner. I'm just trying to evaluate why I miss it so. No doubt, I love talking about Jesus more than anything, and seeing people's lives changed. Oh how wonderful when I saw it in their eyes when they understood the message. How wonderful to pray with people, and to encourage the saints.

I'm longing for more....to the point of tears. Or am I just longing for the love I experienced?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.