✟20,966.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Thanksautumnblessings.jpg

:wave:Hello to everyone and I pray you are all having a fantastic day!

I posted this on the dyk thread but wanted to post it here also in case some don't see that thread. I joined CF a year ago last week and I say this because of what an awesome year it has been. Some of you know and some may not know that I had just lost my sister a couple of months prior to me coming here. I was feeling a little lost and lonely and God saw my heart and my need and He led me here. He knew what an awesome group of people were here and how they would come to show me their love and support. He is a great big wonderful God isn't He? I appreciate you all so much and thank you from the bottom of my heart for just being the wonderful people that you are. What a great family to be a part of. God bless you all and always know you are loved by Him and by me!!
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Reactions: mssurrendered
Upvote 0

James 1:27

Redeemed of the Lord
Jul 19, 2008
USA
✟29,152.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married

I posted this on the dyk thread but wanted to post it here also in case some don't see that thread. I joined CF a year ago last week and I say this because of what an awesome year it has been. Some of you know and some may not know that I had just lost my sister a couple of months prior to me coming here. I was feeling a little lost and lonely and God saw my heart and my need and He led me here. He knew what an awesome group of people were here and how they would come to show me their love and support. He is a great big wonderful God isn't He? I appreciate you all so much and thank you from the bottom of my heart for just being the wonderful people that you are. What a great family to be a part of. God bless you all and always know you are loved by Him and by me!!
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

That is so sweet Joy. Here's a hug for you:hug: . God is amazing how he orchestrates everything for us and our good. :clap: I thank God because I know he is beginning to heal that hole from you sister's loss in your heart. He does that, I KNOW!!! It is a blessing to be this this itty bitty corner of the forum. It's like a little piece of heaven. I love all of you too!!!

Upvote 0

mssurrendered

With God ALL things are possible
Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
That is so sweet Joy. Here's a hug for you:hug: . God is amazing how he orchestrates everything for us and our good. :clap: I thank God because I know he is beginning to heal that hole from you sister's loss in your heart. He does that, I KNOW!!! It is a blessing to be this this itty bitty corner of the forum. It's like a little piece of heaven. I love all of you too!!!
:clap:And me too!I love you all too.This is just like alittle bit of heaven Terri.I too came at a very hard time in my life and it has been so wonderful to have made so many christian friends.:hug::hug::hug:

Reactions: JoynTx
Upvote 0

byhisstripes

pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...
Nov 27, 2007
past Idaho through the mountains
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Sorry to hear about your sister, but glad you foun us non the less, and you have been a blessing to this forums as well. We are/I am glad you are still with us. God bless and have a beautiful weekend
Good morning everyone
SC where have you been hiding:confused: I sort of miss you but am very happy to see you do drop by here and there, hope you are feeling better so you can enjoy your weekend:wave:

Hi scj :wave: How are you feeling? I pray God is relieving any pain and strengthening your body. :prayer: Keep us update on your progress if you are able.
Good afternoon James, How are you doing this fine Friday? Looking forward to the weekend I suppose, hope the weather is nice for you so you can enjoy doing whatever it is you may have planned and a great weekend ok.

And may the Good Lord bless you Sc and give you a nice day, our special friend SC.:hug::hug:
Hello, I see you at the top, hope your day is going well and you have a great weekend too. Im not really up to much,just working and reading and taking care of Rozzie as she seems so be batteling a fever. Im sure she is fine though talk to you soon

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Good afternoon friends :hug: :wave:
Hello :wave:

We are leaving in a few moments to go to post mission trip meeting with the team and their families. What a time we had! The Lord added to the church, we met awesome people, real "Joshua" and "Calebs", and had a memorable time. I look forward to telling more.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

byhisstripes

pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...
Nov 27, 2007
past Idaho through the mountains
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Good afternoon friends :hug: :wave:
Hello, sorry I missed you, have a good weekend

Hello :wave:

We are leaving in a few moments to go to post mission trip meeting with the team and their families. What a time we had! The Lord added to the church, we met awesome people, real "Joshua" and "Calebs", and had a memorable time. I look forward to telling more.
Hey welcome back and enjoy your meeting

Me either!Hi Terri:wave:
Hello again, looks like I missed you too

Upvote 0

JoynTx

Joyfilled Believer
May 21, 2008
Texas
✟20,966.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Good afternoon...just checkin' in. Enjoyed reading all your posts from today. SC you are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you all enjoy your weekend. God bless you all and keep you safe and healthy! Love ya! :groupray:

p.s. Not sure why my TGIF pic is upside down up there. :confused:

Reactions: mssurrendered
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.