With God ALL things are possible
Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Jo naput! Hello from Budapest! Things are going exceeding well. People are open. The Lord is doing great things. I am very tired now, so that is all for now.

I am so happy to be here.:)
:wave:Cindy!!!!So excited to see your name on here.Praying for your mission dear Cindy....love ya lots:hug::hug::hug:

Reactions: CindyisHis
Upvote 0

mssurrendered

Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
:wave:

Hi Marlene! :wave:

I hope you're having a good Saturday.

Just seen your post after I posted.Having a nice relaxing weekend.Actually I get kind of bored when I relax.
And you Terri ,how is your weekend going so far?:hug::hug::hug:

Upvote 0

James 1:27

Redeemed of the Lord
Jul 19, 2008
USA
✟29,152.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The prom,thats exciting.My grandaughters boyfriends just had his prom.Now its grad next week.

They had a great time last night which is good because it started off with him running really late. :sorry: But it all turned out well. His graduation is first week of May.

Anyway have a blessed Sunday evening Marlene and everyone else. Just need to slow down and enjoy this day of rest. :angel:

Reactions: mssurrendered
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

birdofthunder

Veteran
Aug 17, 2006
Tempe, AZ
Visit site
✟14,731.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
'morning, joy, terri, mss, lilmiss, sheep, cindy, J4Jesus, joy, bhs, and all!
bhs, hey there!
cindy, nice of you to drop while over there!
sheep, you are a sweetie!
mss, I can't rep ya, though your messages make my day!
lilmiss, praying the same for you too!
joy, hi!
terri, hope that child enjoys that dance!
J4Jesus, you're welcome! glad you're here!
...and I finally got some rain! woohoo! now, if it'd just continue....see ya'll later!

Upvote 0

mssurrendered

Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hi Ya Whatfor and Bird and everyone else.
I`m just checking in as my grandson and girlfriend are still here.Just have to see whats going on,on our site.Will be back later.God bless you all.

Upvote 0

byhisstripes

pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...
Nov 27, 2007
past Idaho through the mountains
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well, my day has been going well. Work is a little....a lot boring so I came to chat but don't see anyone here. Thats alright, sure Ill catch up with someone soon :)

Hows the fishing Alan? Catch anything lately? I hope so :)

Birdofthunder good afternoon, hope work has slowed for you so that you can get much needed relaxation. Have a great afternoon and chat with you soon.

Has anyone seen shep or storm lately? Im starting to miss you all, but then guess it was me that has been gone so long, but now that Im back we can get caught up again :)
Hope you all have a wonderful day and get to go out and enjoy some good weather where ever you may be. :wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello from Krakow, Poland! :wave:

Just met with the leaders of the church here tonight. They are ordinary people with an extraordinary vision, and extraordinary faith. And the love they showed to us! They gave each of us a gift bag, here in a country that is poorer than ours. I am humbled, and I am also looking forward to doing everything I can to hellp them in their vision. Tomorrow we will be passing out flyers in the morning, and in the afternoon we will be doing street evangelism, in the evening we go to a home group about 1 and 1/2 hrs. away.

It is now 11 pm, 6 hrs. later than EST time in the USA.

Tmorrow is our wedding anniversary. I love my hubby. I wish he were at CF to say hello to him and tell him just how much. I will pray for him instead.

Keep him and my baby girl in prayer. I don't know much they miss me. I'm sure the Lord is keeping them.

Thank you for praying for me. :hug: I read your posts. :D

:kiss:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.