singing my hallelujah song
Feb 22, 2005
the wings of a snow white dove
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Kiss! I told one of the moderators I loved her and she LOL'ed and said " You love everyone you big Mush!"

What can I say? I am incredibly blessed and loved by God and people just like you!

^_^ well, she's right ... you are a big old mush! and we like it that way!:D

Upvote 0

J4Jesus

MY HEART BELONGS TO JESUS
Oct 22, 2005
✟46,760.00
Faith
Word of Faith
morning sheep, J4Jesus, mss terri and all!
sheep, the heat here does beat 30 feet of snow, for sure!
terri, i can believe how fast days are going, 'cause I swear it was just Christmas!
welcome, J4Jesus!
mss, you are precious!
God bless everyone today and this weekend!

Thanks for the welcome miss birdofthunder :)

Upvote 0

J4Jesus

Oct 22, 2005
✟46,760.00
Faith
Word of Faith
I like to frequent the finest establishments dear Lady! WoF and AoG are the two loving-est places I have found anywhere to date!

I continue to look however! God Bless you all this day! I would also like to mention a special someone who is responsible for me listening to God when I first came here to visit. Without her I would be nowhere. I wouldnt have been open to the leading of the Holy Spirit, and was ignorant of who I was really in Christ.

LilMsMontana
Hi Sheepdog :D

You're such a gentleman :blush: Yes lilMsMontanta does seem like a very nice lady :)

Upvote 0

mssurrendered

With God ALL things are possible
Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
You too!! :wave: Good to see you. By the way I love to paint!!! :D
Wow,seems like so many of you like to paint.I wasn`t even painting yesterday,just taping up a few windows and i had paint all over my hands and got some on my pants.I don`t mind to paint but I`m just too messy.Thats what my husnband says!So I let him do it.:wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JoynTx

Joyfilled Believer
May 21, 2008
Texas
✟20,966.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
e801-1.gif

Hi there everyone! Good to read all your posts. You are all so encouraging. I love you all.

JforJesus, it's so good to see you here...I'm the old lady of the bunch although I don't have as many grandchildren as lilmissmontana. :) I hope you will continue to fellowship with us here. I'm always happy to meet new people.

Be blessed everyone and have an enjoyable weekend. For me, I will be trying to stay cool. We are supposed to get rain so hopefully that will cool things off a little.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

singing my hallelujah song
Feb 22, 2005
the wings of a snow white dove
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
This is the best place to be for sure. :amen:

Lilmiss, I pray that God is the shield about you and the lifter of your head. :prayer:

:blush: thank you ... I'm alright ... just incredibly grumpy which explains my absence ...

Thank you everyone else for your continued love and encouragement. :hug::hug:

Amen!

:wave:Hey Terri,have a good weekend.:hug:

Amen again :)

backatcha, ms

Wow,seems like so many of you like to paint.I wasn`t even painting yesterday,just taping up a few windows and i had paint all over my hands and got some on my pants.I don`t mind to paint but I`m just too messy.Thats what my husnband says!So I let him do it.:wave:

I love to paint!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

J4Jesus

Oct 22, 2005
✟46,760.00
Faith
Word of Faith
e801-1.gif

Hi there everyone! Good to read all your posts. You are all so encouraging. I love you all.

JforJesus, it's so good to see you here...I'm the old lady of the bunch although I don't have as many grandchildren as lilmissmontana. :) I hope you will continue to fellowship with us here. I'm always happy to meet new people.

Be blessed everyone and have an enjoyable weekend. For me, I will be trying to stay cool. We are supposed to get rain so hopefully that will cool things off a little.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Hi Joy :wave:
Thanks for the warm welcome

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Jo naput! Hello from Budapest! Things are going exceeding well. People are open. The Lord is doing great things. I am very tired now, so that is all for now.

I am so happy to be here.:)

Upvote 0

James 1:27

Redeemed of the Lord
Jul 19, 2008
USA
✟29,152.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Jo naput! Hello from Budapest! Things are going exceeding well. People are open. The Lord is doing great things. I am very tired now, so that is all for now.

I am so happy to be here.:)

That's awesome news. Answered prayers!!! So glad you checked in Cindy, we will keep you in prayer. :prayer:

Lord, be with your children all over the world!! :prayer:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.