Jul 19, 2008
USA
✟29,152.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hi Everyone! :wave:

Sorry it's been so long since I've greeted you all. I got started on Facebook and that's been fun and I've had less time on the computer in general because the weather has been nice. I sure like being outside in the warm weather. I thank God because I know he is supplying each of your needs. I've sure missed visiting with you. Here these are for you my friends :hug::hug::hug::hug:.

May God bless you all. :angel:

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Sorry it's been so long since I've greeted you all. I got started on Facebook and that's been fun and I've had less time on the computer in general because the weather has been nice. I sure like being outside in the warm weather. I thank God because I know he is supplying each of your needs. I've sure missed visiting with you. Here these are for you my friends :hug::hug::hug::hug:.

Hi!!! It's really good to see you! I haven't been here much either. Funny, we're both here now. :) Ha-ha....funny...I know it's no accident. ;)
:D

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

singing my hallelujah song
Feb 22, 2005
the wings of a snow white dove
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private

:wave: Facebook ... too fun ... I'm going to get started on their sometime in the next month or two ... my daughter is on there and puts my grandson on there :) ... it's wonderful to see you! :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Reactions: byhisstripes
Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
:o good grief! what next
Don't be surprised if it's something else tomorrow. It's happening faster than I could ever have imagined. I knew things would head downhill with Obama in office, but there's something horrendous in the news almost every day, so much so, I know he cannot be made to blame for all. Let's pray more than ever before, and be busy about the Father's work of bringing in the lost.

Speaking of.......I leave in 2 wks. tomorrow!

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Don't be surprised if it's something else tomorrow. It's happening faster than I could ever have imagined. I knew things would head downhill with Obama in office, but there's something horrendous in the news almost every day, so much so, I know he cannot be made to blame for all. Let's pray more than ever before, and be busy about the Father's work of bringing in the lost.

Speaking of.......I leave in 2 wks. tomorrow!

that's exactly where I'm at!

... you must be excited to get going ... how long will you be gone?

Reactions: byhisstripes
Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
that's exactly where I'm at!

... you must be excited to get going ... how long will you be gone?
10 days, and yes, I am very excited. Praying everything will be set in order in my home before I go. My daughter is still having trouble with an ingrown toenail, and I don't want her to have problems with it while I'm gone. I am seeing a chiropractor for my back, and I still need a few hundred to come in for the trip, by this Friday!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
10 days, and yes, I am very excited. Praying everything will be set in order in my home before I go. My daughter is still having trouble with an ingrown toenail, and I don't want her to have problems with it while I'm gone. I am seeing a chiropractor for my back, and I still need a few hundred to come in for the trip, by this Friday!

:) well, then we better pray ...

Father, we pray Cindy's every need is met before she leaves that she may leave in peace ... and we pray that every provision is provided for that she may be most effective to Your glory .... in Jesus precious name ... Amen.

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
:) well, then we better pray ...

Father, we pray Cindy's every need is met before she leaves that she may leave in peace ... and we pray that every provision is provided for that she may be most effective to Your glory .... in Jesus precious name ... Amen.
Amen! Thank you. :hug:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.