Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
As an introduction some of this is what others might wish to know and some is what I wish for you to know. Labels offer a over simplified short cut to learn more about each other and what has relative importance. My wish is that the following opens a window on my spiritual life so that the brothers and sisters might feel some connection.

Citizenship: Kingdom of the LORD

Music: limited to traditional hymns and a few selected Christian contemporary and gospel - I am retarded when it comes to music.

Values: fossil

Theology:
A reluctant historical Protestant
Trinitarian
Closer to Arminius and not reformed
Sanctification happens and everybody is correct about how and when. The Holy Ghost meets us where we are and when we are subjected to the LORD.
Partial Preterism
Supersessionism

Denominations: Sanctification produces fruit. All who produce fruit will love one another. All who do not produce fruit will love their religion or denomination.

Communion: The Eucharist, baptism, prayer, worship, praise, testifying, and service to the LORD are all means of communion with the LORD, but communing with the LORD requires the believer to come prepared to enter His Presence. Otherwise, it is just remembrances, ritual, habit, and works.

Bible: The Bible is the divinely inspired record revealing the historical implementation of the LORD's plan of redemption.

Anthropology: Divine redemption is not primarily about saving sinful man. Saving sinful man is about revealing the nature of the LORD. The sole purpose of divine redemption is to demonstrate the glory that is the LORD's. Each man has been, is, or will be expendable in that the divine plan of redemption is not dependent upon any particular man. It is not man who is important in this divine action, but it is the Father and the Son and the Holy Ghost. You and I are not determinative to the victory of the Kingdom of our LORD.

Politics: Politics are irrelevant. Only making disciples of the Lord Jesus Christ will change this world or ones country. Defeats at the voting poles, in the legislation, and in court decisions reflect the degree of the absence of Christ in the population.

Opinion: John Wesley may have been indirectly responsible for more people hearing the gospel than any person in history. I would trade crowns with him or the crown of many, many others.

Sports fans: I don't go there anymore. Traded mine in on excitement for the Kingdom of the LORD.

Last edited:

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,295,375.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Welcome to CF :wave:new , with whom you

Thank you for giving us a sort of potted 'who I am' :)

Hope you settle in quickly and find lots of people with similar views , with whom you can converse.

Upvote 0