Kentucky
✟15,125.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have a baby that seems to let most of his bottle run down his face and onto his clothing. Not only do I not know how much he is eating, his shirts are wet and reek of formula. He is a few weeks old. Help:doh:

Have you checked the flow of the nipple that you're using in his bottles? Sounds strange but some companies put medium flow nipples on their bottles, some of my last babies starter packs. It should be on the ring that attaches underneath the bottle cap. You might want to get some slow flow ones and see if that helps. If not, I'd give the doctor a ring and see what he says.

Upvote 0

angelsamongus

Daughter of the Most Holy
Apr 14, 2008
Minnesota
✟8,156.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Have you checked the flow of the nipple that you're using in his bottles? Sounds strange but some companies put medium flow nipples on their bottles, some of my last babies starter packs. It should be on the ring that attaches underneath the bottle cap. You might want to get some slow flow ones and see if that helps. If not, I'd give the doctor a ring and see what he says.

I agree!!

Upvote 0

gracechick

Senior Veteran
Nov 25, 2005
Looking Up:D
✟6,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I talked to the nurse and her suggestion is that we should try different nipples as sometimes babies get to much in their mouth and will then spit it out. I think that's possible, but we have an apt shortly so we will see what the dr says. Thnx:)

Upvote 0