Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Libertarian
If you read that title you must be thinking about all the verses that tell you what a witch is. A witch is someone who uses magic. What is magic? Will. God's will is something we humans will not understand until death. Not fully of course. God, Christ, the Ghost (the soul of goodness) this the Will I submit to. If any of your children or grandchildren find comfort in the witch 1) Don't burn the witch just yet because they still have hope until they commit the sin of condemning the Holy Ghost. "Mark 3:28-30: "Truly I tell you, all sins and blasphemies will be forgiven for the sons of men. But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven, but is guilty of an eternal sin."
2) Take and make all efforts for your child not to engage in witchhood. I mean woah the rules and regulations of Odin or to claim being a fairy. Claiming false idols and goddesses or gods. I caused so much toil on others and on my soul for it and found nothing. I lost one friend to Satan and another that is married to Anubis to whom I have hope for. By the way this also includes, yes, Harry Potter. Some people can go and read and watch Harry Potter and not be witches. However, the temptation to have a wand is there. It's "silly" but I am a Slytherin haha according to Harry Potter's witch hat. And hey I was born in the year of the snake according to Chinese mythos and I'm a pieces according to western zodiac.

So I Wrestled with God because of male attitudes towards these things. I won't deny that as a female I am not bound by my gender. Of course, there are many stories that I love in the Bible. Jesus, Yeshua, being the one I fell in love with as a child. The one who told me parables about life and the one who died a torturous death to save sinful me. Eve was the first story I knew of being female and yet thus the word evil stems from Eve. She was the first human to know good and evil. Tricked by a snake. Which, if you look at it objectively a snake was once a beautiful creature made by God. Innocent until a rebellious, hate filled, angel Lucifer possessed the snake. I could go on to say the benefits of a snake but I can't deny the fear people have of them. To me, they are another beautiful creature God has created, but Satan made them perverted. Just like Satan did for everyone and everything else in this world.

My witchhood began as a quest to make sense of basically being female. God to me is both male, female, not male or female and all that I can not understand. God is goodness, grace, faith, hope, patience, peace, forgiveness, purity, prosperity, kindness, gentleness, wonder, famous, glory-worthy, beautiful and most importantly love. And God is the creator of all these things and more goodness.

My warning through this testimony is that again if you or your children engage in the activities of witchhood you will suffer for it. And suffering in the witching world is not like picking up your cross daily, it's like picking up your wand, cards, rocks, idols and fears. Fruitless and full of needless suffering.

"The Parable of the Sower
(Matthew 13:1-9; Mark 4:1-9)

4While a large crowd was gathering and people were coming to Jesus from town after town, He told them this parable: 5“A farmer went out to sow his seed. And as he was sowing, some seed fell along the path, where it was trampled, and the birds of the air devoured it.

6Other seed fell on rocky ground, and when it came up, the seedlings withered because they had no moisture.

7Other seed fell among the thorns, which grew up with it and choked the seedlings.

8Still other seed fell on good soil, where it sprang up and produced a crop—a hundredfold.”

As Jesus said this, He called out, “He who has ears to hear, let him hear.”

9Then His disciples asked Him what this parable meant.

10He replied, “The knowledge of the mysteries of the kingdom of God has been given to you, but to others I speak in parables, so that,

‘Though seeing, they may not see;

though hearing, they may not understand.’b

11Now this is the meaning of the parable: The seed is the word of God. 12The seeds along the path are those who hear, but the devil comes and takes away the word from their hearts, so that they may not believe and be saved.

13The seeds on rocky ground are those who hear the word and receive it with joy, but they have no root. They believe for a season, but in the time of testing, they fall away.

14The seeds that fell among the thorns are those who hear, but as they go on their way, they are choked by the worries, riches, and pleasures of this life, and their fruit does not mature.

15But the seeds on good soil are those with a noble and good heart, who hear the word, cling to it, and by persevering produce a crop."

Let's all produce good crops. Good people even though sin still inflicts us. I pray that any of you who has read this want to be the seed in good soil and thus grow your mission for the world to know Christ. If you ever want to quote me, please quote me.

I hope that this has been both a warning and a blessing. May God do what God wills!