Parts Unknown
✟240,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
BOSTON -- Former NFL star Aaron Hernandez, who was serving a life sentence for a murder conviction and just days ago was acquitted of a double murder, died after hanging himself in his prison cell early Wednesday, Massachusetts prisons officials said.

Hernandez, 27, was found by guards in his cell at the Souza-Baranowski Correctional Center in Shirley just after 3 a.m., Department of Correction spokesman Christopher Fallon said in a statement.

Aaron Hernandez found dead in prison cell

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟870,771.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
What a waste of talent. I heard his football skills could have made him rich. So sad for his daughter.
He had a lot of issues apparently and wasn't just some dude who murdered people, but my thoughts since the beginning was he is an idiot who had the world as his oyster and threw it all away over nothing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tallguy88

We shall see the King when he comes!
Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2009
Parts Unknown
✟240,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
That was yesterday. I bet they're still talking about it.
ESPN never let's a good story die. On and on they go about the most insignificant stories. Imagine how long something like this will be a regular discussion.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟436,175.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
He had a lot of issues apparently and wasn't just some dude who murdered people, but my thoughts since the beginning was he is an idiot who had the world as his oyster and threw it all away over nothing.

He was just "some dude who murdered people"....it's those actions which have defined his life, sadly, not his career in sports.

Upvote 0