Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"Today, Ryan Zinke, an ex-Navy SEAL and Montana State Senator, announced the launch of Special Operations For America a political action committee dedicated to 'the election of Mitt Romney and like-minded candidates.'"

I especially like what he says here:

"For those who have taken an oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies, both foreign and domestic, it is a call of duty to take back America from a Commander-in-Chief that is incapable of understanding the sacrifices that have been made for the values that have made America great"

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
"Today, Ryan Zinke, an ex-Navy SEAL and Montana State Senator, announced the launch of Special Operations For America a political action committee dedicated to 'the election of Mitt Romney and like-minded candidates.'"

"For those who have taken an oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies, both foreign and domestic, it is a call of duty to take back America from a Commander-in-Chief that is incapable of understanding the sacrifices that have been made for the values that have made America great"
So ... does this mean Obama's fate is SEAL'ed, just as Kerry's was Swift-Boated? ;)

Upvote 0

kermit

Legend
Nov 13, 2003
Visit site
✟27,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
MachZer0;61006861"For those who have taken an oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies said:
Let's assume that his premise that Obama is "incapable of understanding the sacrifices that have been made for the values that have made America great" is correct. How does that make him a domestic threat?

Sorry, all I see is yet another partisan who is willing to peddle his military service for political gain.

Upvote 0

MachZer0

Caught Between Barack and a Hard Place
Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Let's assume that his premise that Obama is "incapable of understanding the sacrifices that have been made for the values that have made America great" is correct. How does that make him a domestic threat?

Sorry, all I see is yet another partisan who is willing to peddle his military service for political gain.
Had you followed the link to the PAC website you would have a better understanding of what makes Obama a domestic threat. Many of us, of course, understood without going to the website

Upvote 0

BleedingHeart

Feb 1, 2011
Grand Blanc, Michigan
✟2,049.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

Does Obama understand the sacrifices that have been made? Maybe. Maybe not. It's really hard for many of us civilians to comprehend the death, pain, loss, and stress that those in the military have had to endure in order to ensure our safety.

Except...that's not what the man is saying. He's saying Obama is incapable. Why? Because he's a Democrat.

Upvote 0
T

TeddyReceptus

It's not going to be possible for the GOP to "Swiftboat" Obama. He didn't serve.

But I'm glad the conservatives suddenly seem to respect people who've served! After Bush and Rumsfeld sent our fighting troops out on a war of adventure without sufficient armor and after Bush's cohorts somehow turned Kerry's Purple Heart into a badge of shame, it's refreshing to see the Republicans flocking back to the military!

But I think the Former Navy Seal should rename his pac to "Special Ops for Special People like Mitt!" (That way we can remember at all points along the curve that what Mitt needs must be given to him! They changed the laws in Massachusetts on residency so he could be governor, the SEC may have to allow "retroactive" retirement to avoid Mitt having submitted false testimony, and Americans will have to change their attitudes on multi-multi-millionaires who want to stash some of that sweeeeet cash offshore and remember that that's a good thing!)

SPECIAL OPS FOR SPECIAL PEOPLE!

Upvote 0

kermit

Legend
Nov 13, 2003
Visit site
✟27,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Had you followed the link to the PAC website you would have a better understanding of what makes Obama a domestic threat. Many of us, of course, understood without going to the website
Do you mean like how Zinke claims that Obama took credit for kiling Bin Laden, when the fact is that Obama consistently used the word "we" rather than "I" and often creditted the efforts of Seal Team 6.

Upvote 0

MachZer0

Caught Between Barack and a Hard Place
Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Does Obama understand the sacrifices that have been made? Maybe. Maybe not. It's really hard for many of us civilians to comprehend the death, pain, loss, and stress that those in the military have had to endure in order to ensure our safety.

Except...that's not what the man is saying. He's saying Obama is incapable. Why? Because he's a Democrat.
Plenty of DEmocrats understand the sacrifice since some of them have experienced the sacrifice. Obama has a different vision of America, a country I doubt he considers worthy of said sacrifice. Recall that he considers America to be derisive and promised to fundamentally change America.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

kermit

Legend
Nov 13, 2003
Visit site
✟27,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Plenty of DEmocrats understand the sacrifice since some of them have experienced the sacrifice. Obama has a different vision of America, a country I doubt he considers worthy of said sacrifice. Recall that he considers America to be derisive and promised to fundamentally change America.
Yet he supports a candidate that supported the war in Vietman so much that he that got 4 deferments.

Upvote 0

Sistrin

We are such stuff as dreams are made on...
Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2012
Location Location Location
✟197,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yet he supports a candidate that supported the war in Vietman so much that he that got 4 deferments.

Not everyone who was of age during the Vietnam war era served in Vietnam. That does not make them unworthy people.

Besides, Liberals traditionally loath military service anyway, or at least accord it no respect and of little or no value. Defense department jobs are the only government jobs they are in favor of eliminating. Unless lack of military service can be used to discredit someone, traditionally liberals don't care about it.

Upvote 0
T

TeddyReceptus

As if we didn't pay attention to the things hes said and done. :doh:

Yes, that would be correct. See the "Birther" controversy which has little grounding in "fact" yet keeps coming up repeatedly. Or see the hue and cry over Obamacare despite the fact that it has now made it all the way through the Supreme Court. Or see the "teleprompter" meme that has circled the drain for 4 straight years now. Or see the manifold conspiracies we hear on this board alone all day everyday! And most of them are for things that Bush himself OK'd when he was in office, but if Obama signs on, suddenly it's baaaaaaad.

Yes, the loyal opposition started in with Obama the very second he raised that hand to swear his oath and it has never, ever stopped for some.

(I am not saying you can't find reasons to dislike Obama, and I'm sure yours are well constructed, but in general there are those out there for whom Obama couldn't do or say anything "good" ever.)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
A

Azadok2day

He is saying Obama is incapable because he is an enemy from within , a usurper working for the NWO to destroy America that is why he used the term to defend the constitution from both foreign and DOMESTIC.

Upvote 0