• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Former Muslim and Hindu lead Church. 5 Christian women arrested. Spouses of imprisoned arrested.

Discussion in 'Persecuted Christians' started by LoricaLady, Mar 14, 2019.

1. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's Supporter

+4,588
    Messianic
    Private
    • Mar. 14, 2019 | India
      Former Muslim and Former Hindu Lead Church
      [10] prayers in [1] nation have been posted for Hani and Chakama.
      [​IMG]

A married couple who started a new church in their city had to change venues recently because of persecution. Hani, a former Hindu, and Chakama, a former Muslim, have actively shared their faith ever since coming to Christ and getting married. Read More.

• Mar. 14, 2019 | Iran
      Government Arrests Five Christian Women
      [7] prayers in [2] nations have been posted for Ruhsari.
      [​IMG]
      Five Christian women, all converts from Islam, were arrested in Iran recently. Ruhsari Kamberi, 65, was arrested shortly before Christmas 2018 and faced 10 days of intense interrogation. Read More.

• Mar. 14, 2019 | China
      Spouses of Imprisoned Church Members Arrested
      [7] prayers in [2] nations have been posted for Early Rain Covenant Church Members.
      [​IMG]
      The crackdown on the Chengdu-based Early Rain Covenant Church continues. In February, relatives of imprisoned church members gathered in front of the German consulate in Chengdu, seeking diplomatic aid. Read More.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. “Paisios”

“Paisios” Sinner Supporter

+3,393
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    Lord have mercy.

3. Oscarr

Oscarr Senior Veteran Supporter

+4,986
    New Zealand
    Pentecostal
    Married
    God has promised that He will bless those who bless Christian believers and He will curse those who curse them. It will suck to be those persecutors if they don't repent before God catches up with them. The Scripture says that those who fall on Christ will be broken, but those whom Christ falls upon will be ground to powder. I'd rather fall on Christ for grace and mercy than to have Christ fall on me because I haven't repented of my sinful ways.

It is a fact of history that those who persecuted Christians in any century, and who did not repent, died very horrible deaths.