Former evolutionist having doubts

Dec 12, 2013
✟7,621.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Having silly, stupid repartee with pseudoskeptics is like watching pro wrestling. It's all about the entertainment and nothing about the substance.

I don't have anymore time for this. Leslie Flint ectoplasm cheesecloths have proven spirits exist. I believe evolution is a hoax and that is that.

Upvote 0
Dec 12, 2013
✟7,621.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Like my life partner Arouet Eveshi Forests told me, I've never met a genuine medium who didn't invite true skepticism. As a proponent of genuine mediumship, I am truly skeptical of each and every genuine medium that I have or will sit with, the ectoplasm cheesecloths I have felt were 100% real. Pseudoskeptics on this thread are saying Leslie Flint channelled demons, he didn't. I sat with him many times. I spoke to the spirit of Ghandi for over an hour. This is evidence for spirits. I have read the bible all of it's characters were most likely ectoplasm spirits. I have never seen a monkey turned into a man. This evolution is a hoax as the ectoplasm cheesecloth spirits revealed, I will not believe in hoaxes. The bible is a fraud. You have been duped into this when you could be educating yourselves about spiritualism.

That is that, I will no longer be insulted by those who have not studied ectoplasm cheesecloths and spirit communication. Good bye. :cool:

Upvote 0

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I have debated many famous evolutionists online such as Richard Dawkins, Stephen Gould, Jerry Coyne, Deepak Chopra, forests, Eveshi, Paul Anagnostopoulos, David Bailey and Arouet but I have debunked much of their evidence. The Mk/Ultra Secret by Frank Camper contains a wealth of information of conspiracy theories related to psychic research, I believe the same thing has happened with evolution.

I think you're on to something. You should write a book about it.

Upvote 0

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Like my life partner Arouet Eveshi Forests told me, I've never met a genuine medium who didn't invite true skepticism. As a proponent of genuine mediumship, I am truly skeptical of each and every genuine medium that I have or will sit with, the ectoplasm cheesecloths I have felt were 100% real. Pseudoskeptics on this thread are saying Leslie Flint channelled demons, he didn't. I sat with him many times. I spoke to the spirit of Ghandi for over an hour. This is evidence for spirits. I have read the bible all of it's characters were most likely ectoplasm spirits. I have never seen a monkey turned into a man. This evolution is a hoax as the ectoplasm cheesecloth spirits revealed, I will not believe in hoaxes. The bible is a fraud. You have been duped into this when you could be educating yourselves about spiritualism.

That is that, I will no longer be insulted by those who have not studied ectoplasm cheesecloths and spirit communication. Good bye. :cool:
Speaking of frauds...
Sylvia Browne EPIC FAILS!!! - YouTube

Upvote 0

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Having silly, stupid repartee with pseudoskeptics is like watching pro wrestling. It's all about the entertainment and nothing about the substance.

I don't have anymore time for this. Leslie Flint ectoplasm cheesecloths have proven spirits exist. I believe evolution is a hoax and that is that.

ok

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
I have believed in evolution for many years but now in my 60s and starting to have doubts. I mean if we look at fish they have always been fish,

Well, of course they have. If it isn't a fish then it can't be a fish.

What you might be interested in are the transitional tetrapods which have a mixture of fish and terrestrial tetrapod features.

Acanthostega gunnari

Ichthyostega

Tiktaalik roseae: Home

I have never seen a fish turn into a bird.

I would hope not, since this would falsify evolution.

Also when I went to the zoo a few weeks ago I asked myself if we evolved from monkeys then why are these monkeys still here,

If Americans came from Europeans, why are there still Europeans?

If poodles came from wolves, why are there still wolves?

surely if evolution was true then monkeys wouldn't be about?

When a speciation event occurs, why would the parent species need to go extinct? Why would evolution have to occur at the same rate in the two new lineages?

I am also skeptical about ants, was there really a common ancestor, if so what was it? A mini ant? But ants are already small. Also it's hard to vision sea plankton evolving from a rock because that's what evolution says, it says organisms came from matter and rocks originally. Sounds like a fairy-tale to me. I used to be an orthodox Christian but now I'm a spiritualist. There are cases of ectoplasm spirits telling humans in the séance room that evolution is a hoax. Am I on the right path? Are the spirits right and evolution is a hoax?

An argument from incredulity is a logical fallacy for a reason.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/personal-incredulity

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Belk

Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟895,343.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married

<Monty Python Roman Accent> He has a wife, you know.... </Monty Python Roman Accent>

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟870,741.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I have debated many famous evolutionists online such as Richard Dawkins, Stephen Gould, Jerry Coyne, Deepak Chopra, forests, Eveshi, Paul Anagnostopoulos, David Bailey and Arouet but I have debunked much of their evidence. The Mk/Ultra Secret by Frank Camper contains a wealth of information of conspiracy theories related to psychic research, I believe the same thing has happened with evolution.

Paul's an old friend of mine from the JREF forum. I'll have to ask him about you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I am not a creationist. I am having doubts about evolution that is all. I have been researching spiritualism for twenty years and I discovered it contradicts evolution.

Twenty years researching spiritualism and you haven't discovered it's bunk? No offense, friend, but seriously...

Harry Houdini - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's old news.

There are reports of mediums such as Leslie Flint channelling spirits who have claimed evolution is a hoax. Surely spirits don't lie? I suspect this evolution might be a hoax. Ectoplasm is 100% genuine, it is not cheesecloth like the skeptics say.

Ok then... if the ghosts tell you (or more specifically, tell the professional mediums) that evolution is fake, it's up to you to decide who's more credible...

Upvote 0