Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
But there was no fraud in the 2020 election. I know because the Democratic party said so.
Attorney General Bill Barr, you know the head of Trump's DOJ, said after the DOJ investigated that there was no election fraud in the 2020 election that would have changed any outcomes.
He testified to that fact to the Jan 6 committee and he said that he flat out told Trump the same.
Ivanka Trump testified to the committee that she believed Barr that there wasn't any fraud that could have changed the outcome.

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟346,115.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
But there was no fraud in the 2020 election. I know because the Democratic party said so.
One, nobody has claimed there was absolutely no fraud in the 2020 election, just that was no systematic fraud that would affect the results. Second, according to the official press release, he was convicted for fraud in the 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 elections, not the 2020 election.

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟328,704.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Safest Election EVER!

Interestingly, the source of that quote is not any Democrat but, rather, by Trump's hand picked head of the Department of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA). CISA was only founded under Trump -- so all the members in the unit were selected by Trump's administration, with Trump appointing the leader of CISA. And, to be clear, CISA was directly responsible for ensure the security of the 2020 election.

Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Monergist; and by reputation, Reformed Calvinist
Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟787,619.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Interestingly, the source of that quote is not any Democrat but, rather, by Trump's hand picked head of the Department of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA). CISA was only founded under Trump -- so all the members in the unit were selected by Trump's administration, with Trump appointing the leader of CISA. And, to be clear, CISA was directly responsible for ensure the security of the 2020 election.
Good point. It was not, by far, just the democrats who claimed there was no cheating.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟10,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Good point. It was not, by far, just the democrats who claimed there was no cheating.
No cheating that would have changed the outcome. Unfortunately we now have be very precise about this.

Reactions: Mark Quayle
Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟212,172.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
You really don't know the character of a person until they are tested in battle. Joe chose Kamala, and I just don't see that her heart is in being the border czar or even vice president.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟328,704.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You really don't know the character of a person until they are tested in battle. Joe chose Kamala, and I just don't see that her heart is in being the border czar or even vice president.

Which is why I suspect Democrats will nominate a different Pres/VP candidate for 2024.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Desk trauma
Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟431,482.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Ah... the lie that this was ever about zero election fraud crops up again.

There have already been numerous threads right here about piecemeal instances of 2020 fraud - mostly committed by Trump supporters, which were contested by no one here.

Upvote 0