Aug 18, 2012
✟1,428,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
....some politicians just don't know when to quit.

Former Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, who for years has teased potential runs for higher office, has told the Washington, D.C.-based Washington Examiner that he is running for the U.S. Senate in Arizona.

“I have a lot to offer. I’m a big supporter of President Trump,” Arpaio was quoted as saying in the Examiner. “I’m going to have to work hard; you don’t take anything for granted. But I would not being doing this if I thought that I could not win. I’m not here to get my name in the paper, I get that everyday, anyway.”

He is 85 years old....

https://www.azcentral.com/story/new...io-says-he-running-senate-arizona/1016659001/

FenderTL5

Κύριε, ἐλέησον.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2016
Nashville TN
✟634,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
“I have a lot to offer. I’m a big supporter of President Trump,” Arpaio was quoted as saying in the Examiner.
oxymoron?

Upvote 0

majj27

Mr. Owl has had quite enough
Jun 2, 2014
✟82,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
oxymoron?

Two unrelated sentences. Also could be stated as "I have a lot to offer. I like my sandwiches cut diagonally."

And if you think that simply supporting Trump is the sign of someone worth taking seriously, remember that David Duke and Richard Spencer fall in that category.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,428,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The White House has endorsed someone else.

...hard to say who the White House endorsed. The favorite was Kelli Ward but that was before the Trump / Bannon break up. Ward was fawning all over Bannon the last time the Trump team blew into town (Trump skipped her event)

636505878342330004-ward-bannon.jpg

Upvote 0

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
....some politicians just don't know when to quit.

Former Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, who for years has teased potential runs for higher office, has told the Washington, D.C.-based Washington Examiner that he is running for the U.S. Senate in Arizona.

“I have a lot to offer. I’m a big supporter of President Trump,” Arpaio was quoted as saying in the Examiner. “I’m going to have to work hard; you don’t take anything for granted. But I would not being doing this if I thought that I could not win. I’m not here to get my name in the paper, I get that everyday, anyway.”

He is 85 years old....

https://www.azcentral.com/story/new...io-says-he-running-senate-arizona/1016659001/
Older people tend to have more wisdom than younger people.

Upvote 0