former Christians who became Muslim what made you turn away from Jesus ?

anatolian

Senior Veteran
Dec 12, 2006
Turkey
✟22,421.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
I was saved a month ago.. a week after I was saved I was filled with the Holy Spirit.. it is something indescribable.. seriously..
I am asking out of curiosity. Is it a standard procces to be saved first and after a while to be filled with the Holy Spirit? In Islam we believe in the self conciousness. If you realize the truth you bring shahada and it is. You dont wait for something else to happen.

Reactions: Godistruth1
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I think that if you asked 100 different churches this question, you might get a lot of different answers and reasons for them.

i.e. in that respect, it is not a standard process.

Some even deny it. Many never experience it.

I am asking out of curiosity. Is it a standard procces to be saved first and after a while to be filled with the Holy Spirit? In Islam we believe in the self conciousness. If you realize the truth you bring shahada and it is. You dont wait for something else to happen.

Upvote 0

Barney2.0

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2017
Los Angeles
✟451,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If you believe in Christianity and work with your self and do good deeds the Holy Spirit will reside in you, but salvation is w working process.

Upvote 0