Visit site
✟735,652.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I focus too much on the prophetical stories in the Bible, now I am coming to the point I should focus on more sections.

I did not feel like I had to repent because I already accepted Jesus. But now it is apparent, one unrepented sin will dam someone to hell regardless if they are a believer?

So I should repent daily? But I don't remember all my sins, or know if I sinned in ignorance.

I said this in prayer instead. "Lord Jesus Christ sorry for all my transgressions I have made, if I had made any please forgive me Lord".

Is that repentance? I turned from my old habits, which was very easy to do thanks to the Holy Spirit if thats what I have.

It is good you have come to the conclusion that you need to move away from unrepentant sins. That is God's will for each of us. But the fact is we are still all saved by grace, no by our sinlessness. You will not be judged on the last day as to how many unrepentant sins you had, rather do you have faith in Jesus. Faith is what saves us. Jesus determines whether we are fit to believe or not. He blinds those who are unfit for salvation, so they can no longer believe. So we should fear by moving away from unrepentant sins, least we become blind. For the bible teaches that unrepentant sins can lead to spiritual blindness.

However we all have some unrepentant sin to a degree. I will tell you mine so you understand what I mean. I don't use inappropriate content, commit adultery, steal, lie, cheat etc. But I still have unrepentant sin. The Holy Spirit is very bold, and asks me to do very bold things, yet daily I fail. Often I resist the Holy Spirits call. Will I be sent to hell because of this? No. But it is still unrepentant sin. I strive to move from it, yet I fail daily. Strive to leave your sins behind, but don't think you will be sent to hell if you stumble while running from your sins.

Upvote 0