Visit site
✟15,468.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Alert: This message bears a warning for all those in the halfway house (church).

God once used me for revival in a small town, which He told me was a foreshadowing of things to come and He began it by giving me these words for a group of local elders in the community, "A great fire is coming."

That very night, the entire valley was filled with dense, thick smoke, that was so thick you couldn't see your outstretched hand and a searing hot wind, that was so hot to the skin, you couldn't stand in it for more than a minute. You might think it was a natural event, perhaps a bushfire. However, the next day, everyone in town was on the case and could find no possible reason or source for it. It was the middle of winter and there were no fires for hundreds of kilometres, and they were completely astounded and perplexed, that not one leaf or blade of grass had been affected. That's when they realised, it had to be an act of God, and revival broke out, with many wonders, signs and miracles to follow.

You may well ask, how come you never heard about it?

Well for one thing, I'm not a glory seeker who seeks the limelight and for another, at the end of it all and just before I left, He pointed something out to me and told me to take particular note of it.

During the whole time the revival was happening in the Cafes and streets of the town, there had been a Christian tent ministry set up in the town domain, a park on the outskirts of the town. They had put up signs around the town, advertising their tent revival. Yet not once had I seen them in the town. They sat in their tent the whole time and needless to say, nobody attended THEIR revival and they missed out on the real one, that was happening right under their noses.

They had it half right, about revival in that town, but they didn't get the fullness of it. Like I've said before, the furthest you can ever get in the halfway house, is halfway. That's because, while you are governed and ruled by your sinful, instinctual nature and full of worldly thoughts, cares, concerns, desires, hopes and dreams, you can't see or hear the message clearly and only get the half of it, at best.

God told me, that the tent represents "the church" and how everyone has grown too comfortable and complacent (lukewarm), sitting on the fence with one foot in the kingdom and one in the world, serving two masters and wanting the best of both, and His endtime movement, the marching of the saints, is all about stepping out of the comfort zone, forsaking all and leaving the world behind, to bring His eternal presence, realm and reality to life and changing reality and the world, in other words, bringing heaven to earth. It's all to do, with preparation for the Lord's return, sort of like rolling out the red carpet, in a way and it's time to trim your lamps and come out (Matthew 25:1-13).

If you remain where you are, thinking that revival is coming to "the church" and are not truly ready, willing and ABLE to step out, forsake all and cooperate fully as a team player, for God, King and Kingdom, from your instinctual pride, vanity and selfish ambition (ego) or the desire for creature comforts and/or fear for survival, etc., then as in the days of Noah and like those proud, religious souls in that tent, you will "miss the boat", or in this case, the fiery chariot (rapture) and if you remain sitting on the fence and in the comfort zone of the halfway house, then when God tears it down to its foundation and brings the body of Christ back to its grass roots, and casts the institutional halfway house and all the lukewarm fencesitters in it, who sit on the fence with one foot in the kingdom and one in the world, thinking they can have the best of both, into the outer darkness of absolute oblivion and forgetfulness, you will go with it, whether you understand it or not, believe it or not, like it or not, ready or not.

Only those who have come out of the world altogether and all together, to live for love with all their heart, mind, body and soul (absolutely), according to His true love's absolute holiness, peacefulness, gracefulness and graciousness, with absolute equanimity, humility, cooperativeness and joy, without the slightest care in the world, like little children at heart, though far from childish, will pass the muster and be enraptured in His divine nature of absolute love, and I can assure you, without the slightest doubt, that the sticks in the mud (tares and lukewarm), will not and can not have any part in His endtime movement, the marching of the saints, simply because they can't help themselves. They will naturally hesitate and resist, because they are brainwashed, blinded, governed and ruled by their sinful, instinctual nature and it's characteristic pride, vanity, envy, selfish ambition, desire for creature comforts and fear for survival.

“But his lord answered and said to him, ‘You wicked and lazy servant, you knew that I reap where I have not sown, and gather where I have not scattered seed. So you ought to have deposited my money with the bankers, and at my coming I would have received back my own with interest. So take the talent from him, and give it to him who has ten talents. ‘For to everyone who has, more will be given, and he will have abundance; but from him who does not have, even what he has will be taken away. And cast the unprofitable servant into the outer darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’" - Matthew 25:26-30

The winds of change ARE blowing and many will be left in the dust, for the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.

A great fire is coming...

“For behold, the day is coming, burning like an oven, and all the proud, yes, all who do wickedly will be stubble. And the day which is coming shall burn them up,” says the Lord of hosts, “That will leave them neither root nor branch. But to you who fear My name the Sun of Righteousness shall arise with healing in His wings; AND YOU SHALL GO OUT and grow fat like stall-fed calves. You shall trample the wicked, for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet on the day that I do this,” says the Lord of hosts. “Remember the Law of Moses, My servant, which I commanded him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments. Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord. And he will turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers, lest I come and strike the earth with a curse.” - Malachi 4

It's only natural, that the instinctual nature of "the flesh" is probably rising up within you and reacting by filling your mind with disbelief and doubt, and/or thoughts that have their Source In Negativity (SIN), from its characteristic pride, vanity, selfish ambition, desire for creature comfort and/or fear for survival. All I can say is, you better believe it...

the coming revival in australia

JazzHands

Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2018
Merseyside
✟59,314.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I suppose you could call me a sort of 'halfway' guy. I'll happily miss the boat if it means I can help those without talents and often the only way to do that is to accept my humble human nature.

Thanks for the testimony though.. rousing stuff!

Upvote 0

Little John

A merry man of the Lord
Dec 27, 2018
Dalby
Visit site
✟15,468.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
That's quite OK JazzHands. I appreciate your honesty. His endtime movement, the marching of the saints isn't for everyone, only those who are absolutely ready, willing and ABLE to receive and ACT on the invitation HE gave me to deliver, to come out of the world altogether and all together, to live for love with all their heart, mind, body and soul (absolutely), according to His true love's absolute holiness, peacefulness, gracefulness and graciousness, with absolute equanimity, humility, cooperativeness and joy, without the slightest care in the world, like little children at heart, though far from childish.

I've been delivering that invitation in the halfway house (church) and on social media for 27 years now and in all that time, not one has acted on it, so I don't expect it to be any different now and besides, it's all for the fulfilment of scripture (Luke 14:16-35). I'm just doing my job...

Those who are not, are not and it really is that simple, and I am in no way trying to twist anyone's arm or tell them what to do. It's God's movement, as prophesied by Smith Wigglesworth and His way of sorting out the wheat from the tares, the true disciples from the lukewarm fencesitters, who sit on the fence with one foot in the kingdom and one in the world, wanting the best of both and who are governed and ruled by "the beast" of the sinful, instinctual nature of "the flesh" and its characteristic pride, vanity, envy, selfishness, ambition, lust, desire for creature comforts and/or fear for survival. For He only wants those who have forsaken all to be His disciple and are His TRUE lovers, to be a part of it. For He's planned for it to be the revival to end all revivals, crusade to end all crusades, harvest, exodus and sorting of the wheat from the tares, all rolled into one almighty move of God that will be the greatest outpouring of His love, the world has NEVER known, and the sad fact is, that many who cry 'Lord, Lord', will not be in that number, as the saints go marching in...

Reactions: JazzHands
Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Alert: This message bears a warning for all those in the halfway house (church).

The church is the body of Christ, why would we need a warning for being part of the body of Christ? Something just doesn't fit here.

So what are you saying we need to do, not go to church? The church if it's any kind of church at all, already tells us the not to be complacent/warns us of the things you are repeating, we either listen or we do not.

Rapture? what rapture?

Only those who have come out of the world altogether and all together, to live for love with all their heart, mind, body and soul (absolutely), according to His true love's absolute holiness, peacefulness, gracefulness and graciousness, with absolute equanimity, humility, cooperativeness and joy, without the slightest care in the world,

You use the term "absolutely" there a few times, meaning we need be perfect...you should know better.

God told me, that the tent represents "the church" and how everyone has grown too comfortable and complacent (lukewarm),

Everyone? I doubt that was God you were talking too.

• Informative
Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
His endtime movement, the marching of the saints isn't for everyone, only those who are absolutely ready, willing and ABLE to receive and ACT on the invitation HE gave me to deliver,

I was going to comment on what I was reading between the lines before but wasn't sure of, but it seems like you are saying this is a new message of some sort, when in reality, the invitation, as well as the warnings has always been there.

Are you saying only you have this message?

• Informative
Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Just one more question for now, and I do wish I'd read the link first, however I fortunately have reinforcement for where i thought this might be headed.

Anyone interested in this, i would suggest you read the link.

Are you "this man" referred to in the last paragraph or so of the following from the link?

"Sunday, December 27, 2009

‘PROPHECY FROM FLORIDA U.S.A. ABOUT IMPENDING REVIVAL IN AUSTRALIA’

"A great revival is coming upon the nation of Australia! The end time prophecy of Smith Wigglesworth that the last great revival will begin in Australia before the Lord returns is about to be fulfilled!

Before 2012 there shall begin in the nation of Australia a mighty end time revival! It shall spread to the ends of the earth from Australia and continue until the Lord returns, demonstrating mighty signs and wonders in the power of the Spirit!
But this revival shall not be as many expect, for it shall carry a message many will oppose! It will declare war on religion and tear down the works of those who attempt to build the kingdom of God by their own design and power!

Such revival shall not cease as past revivals have but shall continue upon the ministry of one man without end! This man shall raise up many to take revival to the ends of the earth and shall deliver a message that shall divide the wheat from the tares! The ministry bringing this revival shall not come through the mainline denominational charismatic or mainline denominational Pentecostal churches, but through the ministry of a man God has chosen. This man is not man’s choice but God’s choice! He is Australian. He is a man who walks with God! And is a man not recognised by men or any religious body or organisation. Oh how he shall be an offence to those bound by religious power!"

• Useful
Upvote 0

JazzHands

Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2018
Merseyside
✟59,314.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Just one more question for now, and I do wish I'd read the link first, however I fortunately have reinforcement for where i thought this might be headed.

Are you "this man" referred to in the last paragraph or so of the following from the link?

"A great revival is coming upon the nation of Australia! The end time prophecy of Smith Wigglesworth that the last great revival will begin in Australia before the Lord returns is about to be fulfilled!

Before 2012 there shall begin in the nation of Australia a mighty end time revival! It shall spread to the ends of the earth from Australia and continue until the Lord returns, demonstrating mighty signs and wonders in the power of the Spirit!
But this revival shall not be as many expect, for it shall carry a message many will oppose! It will declare war on religion and tear down the works of those who attempt to build the kingdom of God by their own design and power!

Such revival shall not cease as past revivals have but shall continue upon the ministry of one man without end! This man shall raise up many to take revival to the ends of the earth and shall deliver a message that shall divide the wheat from the tares! The ministry bringing this revival shall not come through the mainline denominational charismatic or mainline denominational Pentecostal churches, but through the ministry of a man God has chosen. This man is not man’s choice but God’s choice! He is Australian. He is a man who walks with God! And is a man not recognised by men or any religious body or organisation. Oh how he shall be an offence to those bound by religious power!"
Ouch!

Upvote 0

Little John

A merry man of the Lord
Dec 27, 2018
Dalby
Visit site
✟15,468.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate

I am. Though to be chosen by God, really only means you don't get a choice, He'll use you whether you like it or not and if you don't do as He asks, it only leads to trouble. I'm really just an ordinary man who's experienced extraordinary things and when I asked God, "Why me?" He answered, "Had to be some body, just happens to be you!"

Upvote 0

Little John

A merry man of the Lord
Dec 27, 2018
Dalby
Visit site
✟15,468.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
The church is the body of Christ, why would we need a warning for being part of the body of Christ? Something just doesn't fit here.

So what are you saying we need to do, not go to church? The church if it's any kind of church at all, already tells us the not to be complacent/warns us of the things you are repeating, we either listen or we do not.

Rapture? what rapture?

You use the term "absolutely" there a few times, meaning we need be perfect...you should know better.

Everyone? I doubt that was God you were talking too.
You ought to know better, that only in the presence of His divine nature, are we made perfect IN His love. When His presence came upon me in absolute, supernatural power and glory, I was literally taken "out of my mind" and saw it before me, like a computer, is the best way I can describe it. I saw a thought rise up from it, like a puff of smoke and that thought was, "What I could do with this!"

I immediately knew it wasn't right and asked God where it came from. To which He replied, "It came from your subconscious and you need to be made absolutely humble and brought into the full knowledge and understanding of the true way of life in My presence, before you are ABLE to walk in it 24/7 and so no thought like that will arise." That's what I've been doing for the past 27 years, being put through the winepress and the mill.

• Friendly
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JazzHands

Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2018
Merseyside
✟59,314.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You ought to know better, that only in the presence of His divine nature, are we made perfect IN His love. When His presence came upon me in absolute, supernatural power and glory, I was literally taken "out of my mind" and saw it before me, like a computer, is the best way I can describe it. I saw a thought rise up from it, like a puff of smoke and that thought was, "What I could do with this!"

I immediately knew it wasn't right and asked God where it came from. To which He replied, "It came from your subconscious and you need to be made absolutely humble and brought into the full knowledge and understanding of the true way of life in My presence, before you are ABLE to walk in it 24/7 and so no thought like that will arise." That's what I've been doing for the past 27 years, being put through the winepress and the mill.
I admire your conviction Little John, you obviously believe in your path whole heartedly so I wish you well.

Upvote 0

Little John

A merry man of the Lord
Dec 27, 2018
Dalby
Visit site
✟15,468.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
For those who have the ears to hear and eyes to see, when His presence comes upon you, in absolute, supernatural power and glory, His love flows through every fibre of your being, like a mighty, rushing river, with such unrelenting, unreserved and unadulterated power, passion and purpose, it pours out through every pore of your body and makes you a fountain of eternal life, love and youth.

"for the Lamb who is in the midst of the throne will shepherd them and lead them to living fountains of waters. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.” - Revelation 7:17

You, that is, the part of you that is aware (your soul) is literally set free of the mind and you experience eternity and the absolute, overwhelming holiness, peacefulness, gracefulness and graciousness of His absolute love, that is pure, heavenly bliss.

The absolute, majestic virtuousness of His love, makes you feel like a king and transforms every aspect of your character, in the blink of an eye, into that of a perfect gentleman.

However, to remain in His presence, you must be ABSOLUTELY ready, willing and ABLE to surrender yourself totally and allow your every thought, word and deed to be governed and dictated by His absolute love and virtuousness, or His presence will depart. For He will not allow His eternal presence, realm and reality of absolute love and virtuousness, to be polluted by YOUR thoughts, words and deeds, that come from your sinful, instinctual nature and its characteristic pride, vanity, envy, selfishness, ambition, lust, desire for creature comforts and/or fear for survival. Otherwise, it would cease to be the presence, realm and reality of absolute love and virtuousness, and all hell, the presence, realm and reality of absolutely no love or virtuousness would break loose.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You ought to know better, that only in the presence of His divine nature, are we made perfect IN His love.

That has nothing to do with my question. Your just rattling things off that don't fit now.

Are you saying we have to be perfect to get to heaven, or not?

And those other questions I asked?

Upvote 0