• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Forensic experts to study 'thousands of bones' found in Vatican ossuaries

Discussion in 'One Bread, One Body - Catholic' started by Michie, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Michie

Michie Human rights begin in the womb. Supporter

+22,606
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    *You are in the Catholic forum*

Workers inspect an ossuary at the Teutonic Cemetery at the Vatican July 20, 2019. The ossuary was inspected in the hope of finding the missing remains of a German princess and duchess and possibly the remains of Emanuela Orlandi, who disappeared in 1983. Thousands of bones were found in the ossuary, according to a representative of the Orlandi family who was present for the search.

Continued below.
    Forensic experts to study 'thousands of bones' found in Vatican ossuaries

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Markie Boy

Markie Boy Looking East, Moving Slow Supporter

+456
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    What does this imply? Is this getting rid of bodies to hide them?

3. Michie

Michie Human rights begin in the womb. Supporter

+22,606
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    I don't think it implies anything really. I thought the article was pretty clear. Not that it does not produce questions. I would like to know what happened to the princess/duchess' bones and why they were not returned as they should have been.