• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Forced to Have sex with people I didnt know

Unofficial Reverand Alex

Pray in silence...God speaks softly
Site Supporter
Dec 22, 2017
The Mystical Lands of Rural Indiana
Visit site
✟526,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Thank you so much for this message, it made my day :) I agree that exercising does help a lot. I take a walk everyday and that helps my spirit a lot. I also write stories, which helps me. Thank you for saying that I have put my trust in God by making posts here on Christian Forums. Christian forums has helped me a lot and it is a blessing to be here. That is wonderful that you are looking into counseling as a possible future career. I can tell you will be a wonderful counselor.
-Luin
Aww, you just made my day, too!
You write stories? That's great! I write a lot of stories, and the ones from my suicidal days I've since destroyed, but I do recall that writing/destroying them did help me a lot, too. Those days are long behind me now; God has helped me immensly, and I'm not letting my faith sit lukewarm any longer. God does so much when you say "Yes" to His guidance.
It's good too see how well you're doing, considering the circumstances. Most people forget how to trust after these things happen, but you're not only able to trust, you're engaged! That's incredible. It's very easy to see how God is helping you out, too.
Luke 7:50
Thank you for your message, and thank you for hanging in there! I'm praying for you, Caleb, and all your family, that God's glory may be shown through the most difficult of situations, surmounted by faith!:clap:

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Aww, you just made my day, too!
You write stories? That's great! I write a lot of stories, and the ones from my suicidal days I've since destroyed, but I do recall that writing/destroying them did help me a lot, too. Those days are long behind me now; God has helped me immensly, and I'm not letting my faith sit lukewarm any longer. God does so much when you say "Yes" to His guidance.
It's good too see how well you're doing, considering the circumstances. Most people forget how to trust after these things happen, but you're not only able to trust, you're engaged! That's incredible. It's very easy to see how God is helping you out, too.
Luke 7:50
Thank you for your message, and thank you for hanging in there! I'm praying for you, Caleb, and all your family, that God's glory may be shown through the most difficult of situations, surmounted by faith!:clap:
Thank you for your kind message :) I am so glad you wrote stories too during your days of pain. I am glad the Lord has protected you and helped you heal. Thank you so much for praying for me, Caleb and my family. That means so much to me.
-Luin

• Friendly
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
LET us forgive as we are forgiven
God does a work in us so that we are able to forgive. Divine forgiveness is greater than our human ability to be able to forgive. The Blood of Jesus cleanses us. God can go into our past and do a work that can manifest into this present moment in time.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
May the Lord bless you as you marry your beloved Caleb today. May this blessing promised be yours in full:

Joel 2:24 The threshing floors will be full of grain,
And the vats will overflow with the new wine and oil.
25 “Then I will make up to you for the years
That the swarming locust has eaten,
The creeping locust, the stripping locust and the gnawing locust
My great army which I sent among you.
26 “You will have plenty to eat and be satisfied
And praise the name of the Lord your God,
Who has dealt wondrously with you;
Then My people will never be put to shame.

Upvote 0

Sy89ian

Nov 27, 2019
Melbourne
✟15,515.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was not a part of the sex industry but I was forced to have sex with people I did not know when I was kidnapped. I still feel bad about it. I feel like I will never be cleaned and whole. It was a woman and two men. I was raped. Reading over writings in this forum helps me alot as I see other women and men have suffered what I have.

This is a terrible thing to go through and I hope you'd find a solution by seeking help and get help by watching useful self-help videos like this

Upvote 0