For you that suffer of chronic fatigue (or know someone that is undergoing this).

Leonardo von Dolinger

May 28, 2021
UBERLÂNDIA
✟207,924.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
For you that suffer of chronic fatigue (or know someone that is undergoing this).

First of all, go over all Psalms 37, in particular, the verses below:

• “Roll your way on Jehovah; trust also in Him, and He will work. And He shall bring forth your righteousness like the light, and your judgment like the noonday. Rest in Jehovah, and wait patiently for Him; do not fret yourself because of him who prospers in his way, because of him who practices wickedness. Cease from anger, and forsake wrath; do not fret yourself to do evil. For evildoers shall be cut off; but those who wait on Jehovah, they shall inherit the earth.” (Psa 37:5-9).

In addition to this, pore on this:

• “Labour not to be rich: cease from thine own wisdom. Wilt thou set thine eyes upon that which is not? for riches certainly make themselves wings; they fly away as an eagle toward heaven.” (Pro 23:4,5).

This is truth. After all, Jesus may come to call us to give account of our administration of His gift (see Luke 16:1), as He talked about the rich fool:

• “And He spoke a parable to them, saying, The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully. And he thought within himself, saying, What shall I do, because I have no room in which to store my fruits? And he said, I will do this. I will pull down my barns and build bigger ones, and I will store all my fruits and my goods there. And I will say to my soul, Soul, you have many goods laid up for many years. Take your ease, eat drink and be merry. But God said to him, Fool! This night your soul shall be required of you, then whose shall be those things which you have prepared? So is he who lays up treasure for himself and is not rich toward God.” (Luk 12:16-21).

Thus:

• “… Be not anxious as to your life, what you shall eat; nor for the body, what you shall put on. Life is more than food, and the body is more than clothing.” (Luk 12:22,23).

Moreover:

• “For God giveth to a man that is good in his sight wisdom, and knowledge, and joy: but to the sinner he giveth travail, to gather and to heap up, that he may give to him that is good before God. This also is vanity and vexation of spirit.” (Ecc 2:26).

Finally, have a good day waiting patiently for Jesus until He bowed down to you, and hear your cry (Psa 40:1). Allow Him to clean you (Titus 3:4-6) and you will enjoy what exists of best in this world (Isaiah 1:19).

Leonardo von Dolinger

May 28, 2021
UBERLÂNDIA
✟207,924.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I think there is enough of a message here for those with chronic fatigue.

I don't bother writing the same things because this is security for you all (Phil 3:1).
Besides, Jesus' words is renewed each day.

Upvote 0