For you Pilgrim

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
This is also the time of the Coronation, when Yeshua will be crowned King of kings, Lord of lords, and it will be given unto Him all nations, people and languages. He will go out and conquer every theology, and everything that is not in truth, freeing His people to come home to Him who is able to redeem them from among men. They will come out of great tribulation both in mind and turmoil that the last message brings on earth. They hear His voice and they follow Him, for He is their Shepherd. While the Lord's messages are timeless, there is an appointed time in which every event occurs.
Hebrews 12: 1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, 2 Looking unto Yeshua the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Like the trumpets announced, this event is for the kings and priest of God, whom Yeshua is the chief.
Revelation 1:6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen. 7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. 8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
So let us go back to the sanctuary as priests and make the sacrifice that is necessary to be one with Yeshua.

Lev 16:3 Thus shall Aaron come into the holy place: with a young bullock for a sin offering, and a ram for a burnt offering. 4 He shall put on the holy linen coat, and he shall have the linen breeches upon his flesh, and shall be girded with a linen girdle, and with the linen mitre shall he be attired: these are holy garments; therefore shall he wash his flesh in water, and so put them on.

It is customary to wear white on the Day of Atonement today, which symbolizes purity and calls to mind the promise that our sins shall be made as white as snow (Is. 1:18). The linen mitre is a Holy Crown of the King of Kings. This is a royal battle upon which is fought over the Temple of God. Satan wants to sit on the Throne of God. He will make the ultimate last final show as Yeshua, an imitation of such majestic proportions that it will deceive everyone and if it were possible, even the very elect. It is be so majestic and wondrous that the whole world will wonder and worship him as if he was the real Yeshua on His Second coming to bring in the New Reign.

Lev 16:5 And he shall take of the congregation of the children of Israel two kids of the goats for a sin offering, and one ram for a burnt offering. 6 And Aaron shall offer his bullock of the sin offering, which is for himself, and make an atonement for himself, and for his house.
Purge is an important aspect to the dealing with sin once and for all. In making an atonement for himself, the High Priest symbolic was representing Yeshua who is our High Priest who will purge us of all our sins. Here is my all time favorite verse.

Psalm 51:7 Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
When a computer is purged, the program that you no longer want is removed off the memory bank. I often wonder if that will be the same way for the Lord, He will purge that bad program that keeps us weak towards certain sins, and when He does this purging we will have no memory bank of it or the inclinations to sin.
Psalm 65:3 Iniquities prevail against me: as for our transgressions, thou shalt purge them away.
This I beleive is the cleansing of the sanctuary spoken of in Daniel.
Psalm 79:9 Help us, O God of our salvation, for the glory of thy name: and deliver us, and purge away our sins, for thy name's sake.
What a wonderful day that will be when we will be cleansed of all unrighteousness.
Proverbs 16:6 By mercy and truth iniquity is purged: and by the fear of the LORD men depart from evil.
Nothing will remain that is evil, nothing to trip us up, nothing to even come to mind, for we will be one with the Lord, pefect just like all of creation has been waiting for.
Isaiah 1:25 And I will turn my hand upon thee, and purely purge away thy dross, and take away all thy tin:
It will be an amazing moment as everything that is stored in our memory is reorganized, into orderly godly manner, a true house of prayer, singing praises unto the Lord.
Isaiah 4:4 When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning.
Can you imagine that moment when we are touched and the battle is over, God has won. Our souls are saved.
Isaiah 6:7 And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.
Purge me, O Lord, and I shall be clean.....take away forever, every part that makes sin dwell within me. Purging obviously occurs for both inside and outside the believers community, it will have the desired effect among the community of believers while it does not work on others.
Ezekiel 43:26 Seven days shall they purge the altar and purify it; and they shall consecrate themselves.

Daniel 11:35 And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed,

Upvote 0

Tishri1

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2004
Southern California
✟324,584.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
visionary said:
Let's go through the steps that occure on the day of atonement

1) the High Priest is atoned for.

2) He offers the final sin offerings for himself and for the congregation.
2) Once He is prepared for the task, He dons on the uniform.

3) Then the two goats are brought before the tabernacle and lots are cast as to which will represent the Lord's and which one is the scapegoat.

One was for the cleansing of the temple of all the dealings with sin, once and for all, which is what Yeshua is going to finally accomplish. When this sacrificial goat was appointed, the high priest pronounced, "For Jehovah" and the throngs of worshipers would fall on their faces and call out, “Blessed be the Name; the glory of His kingdom is forever and ever.” Then the goat was slain.

After finishing with the atonement and cleansing the sanctuary of sin, the High Priest symbolically placed the sins of the nation on the head of the live goat. He did this by laying both of his hands on the goat’s head while confessing the sins of the people that had been in symbolically placed there by the blood of the lambs sacrificed over the year. Then, with the sins taken out of the temple they were placed on the head of the scapegoat, the high priest sent the Azazel (scapegoat) off into the wilderness. It was a dramatic picture of God’s willingness to separate His people from their sins forever.
Can I add a little more Revelation to this portion of the service (great Job by the way Vis, I love how you describe everything) The First Goat, For YHVH ,was leaned on by the High Priest and everyone who had repented of their sins were represented in that leaning or laying on of hands, the atonment was made based on their repentance and the sacrifice was made, the blood applied in the Proper place.(very important)

The second goat-La AZAZEL-"The Demon" -had hands layed on him, and he was led into the wilderness and cast off a cliff backwards into a place called the lake of fire (If I am remembering the name correctly) and his was not an attoning sacrifice as this blood was not applied to any alter or anywhere in the temple....this particular blood went unattoned for...what was leaned or layed on that goat? THE UNREPENTANT SINS/HEARTS OF THE PEOPLE FOR WHICH THERE WOULD NEVER BE ATTONMENT FOR:eek: :(

When the last Day of attonment comes it will be Hasatan, and his demons cast off the cliff into the lake of fire with all those who are written or sealed for that sad day of Destruction.

The scapegoat on Yom Kippur is not Yeshua as I use to think, but called Azazel which means "demon", and he carries with him the sins of all who refuse to repent and recieve the attonment provided by Yeshua (the first Yom Kippur goat and the one that had the blood that attoned for sin and was sprinkled in the Holiest Place)

Neat huh? And Sad for those lost huh?

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
EXcellent Tishri1 worthy of your name.
Azazel and the Se'irim
Azazel is the chief of the Se'irim, or goat-demons, who haunted the desert and to whom most primitive Semitic (most likely non-Hebrew) tribes offered sacrifices. The Old Testament states that Jeroboam appointed priests for the Se'irim. But Josiah destroyed the places of their worship, as the practices accompanying this worship involved copulation of women with goats.

The Se'irim, or hairy demons as the word itself means, are mentioned in Leviticus 17:7 and 2 Chronicles 11:15 as "goat-demons". Isaiah 34:14 says that the "goat-demons" greet each other amoung the ruins of Edom along with Lilith and other wild beasts.

The name 'Azazel' may be derived from 'azaz' and 'el' meaning 'strong one of God.' It is thought that Azazel may have been derived from the Canaanite god, 'Asiz, who caused the sun to burn strongly. It has also been theorized that he has been influenced by the Egyptian god, Seth.

Upvote 0

Henaynei

Sh'ma Yisrael, Adonai Echud! Al pi Adonai...
Sep 6, 2003
North Carolina - my heart is with Israel ---
✟43,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Constitution
the ribbon of scarlet that was on the horns of the azazel was brought back to the Temple and secured to the outside of the door of the sanctuary - where the entire nation watched in anticipation of it's turning white, signifying forgivness..... and it turned white every year, year after year, until the Yom Kippur after Yeshua's sacrifice - after which the azazel ribbon remained scarlet every year until the Destruction........

Upvote 0

Tishri1

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2004
Southern California
✟324,584.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
:sick: Yuck what a great yet gross depiction. I know that there is suppose to be a feast at some point in the end called the feast of Leviatan (not sure of the spelling) and the birds of the air will feast on the bodies cast off there and we will be celebrating too?:sick:

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Did not that ribbon quit turning from red to white a few years after Yeshua died?
Azazel in Leviticus
Leviticus 16:8 tells that the Lord ordered his high priest, Aaron, to 'place lots upon the two goats, one marked for the Lord and the other marked for Azazel' on the Jewish Day of Atonement. The goat designated by lot for the Lord is to be used as a sin offering, while the goat designated for Azazel "shall be left standing alive before the Lord, to make expiation with it and to send it off to the wilderness for Azazel." (Lev 16:10) Aaron was to "lay both his hands upon the head of the live goat and confess over it all the iniquities and transgressions of the Israelites, whatever their sins, putting them on the head of the goat; and it shall be sent off to the wilderness through a designated an. Thus the goat shall carry on it all their iniquities to an inaccessible region; and the goat shall be set free in the wilderness." (Lev 16:21-22) Leviticus also says that "He who set the Azazel-goat free shall wash his clothes and bathe his body in water; after that he may reenter the camp." (16:26)

From this passage in Leviticus, it would seem that Azazel is conceived of as a personal being, as lots were drawn for the Lord and for him. Also, Leviticus mentions that Azazel lives in the wilderness, as do the Se'irim. Because of this ritual, Azazel is known as the "scapegoat." The goat that is sent to Azazel is not as a sacrifice, but as a symbol that there is no longer any unexpiated guilt. Both the goat and the man who leads away the goat are unclean, and the only way the man can reenter the camp is by washing his clothes and bathing.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
For your Zayit...they are not watchmen, but they are known as Watchers.

Azazel in The Book of Enoch
In one account of the fall of the angels in the Book of Enoch, Azazel (Asa'el as in the Qumran texts) is the leader of the Watchers who educates humankind of heavenly secrets that lead humankind to sin. These teachings include making weapons of war and preparing cosmetics, which enabled the women to seduce the angels.

The angels then charge Asa'el before the Lord with crimes of revealing the heavenly secrets which mankind was not supposed to know. Raphael was then assigned to punish Asa'el by binding him hand and foot and throwing him into the darkness among the sharp and jagged rocks, where he would remain until the day of judgment when he would be hurled into the fire. The story then claims that "the whole earth has been corrupted by [Asa'el's] teachings of his (own) actions; and write upon him all sin." . It was because of Asa'el's teachings that God sent the Flood to destroy the evil in the world including even the souls of the giants, so that all evil will be wiped away from the face of the earth.

Upvote 0

Tishri1

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2004
Southern California
✟324,584.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Henaynei, I also heard that since Yeshua rose, when the High Priest would cast the lots on Yom Kippur the lots for YHVH and Azezel would turn up in the wrong hands(right for azezel and left for YHVH, I believe, which every year before it had always been reversed) and there were other miracles that stopped happening after Yeshua rose too... does anyone else remember any? I'm not sure the meanings behind these but the Jews saw them as not good:( .

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
The second goat is understood by Judaism as being intended to be sent to Sammael [Azazel or the god of this world] but since it was not brought in to the sanctuary, it was let loose in the wilderness. This is a token of removal of the problem from the nation. The removal of the being to which sin was attributed as entering the nation is the same concept as the removal or binding of Satan in the last days (Rev. 20:1-10).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
G-d instructs Aaron to find two goats. Says tractate Yoma – the two goats shall be identical in appearance, size and value and the two shall be chosen together. In other words – they should be twins. In Torah twins are frequently opposites – such as Jacob and Esav – one good and one not so good.

I like Rabbi Yitzchak Hutner’s explanation best: when things look alike from the exterior – it is a sign that we must look within - at the essence in order to discern the difference.
Does this not remind you ... if it were possible, even the very elect would be deceived.

Upvote 0

Tishri1

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2004
Southern California
✟324,584.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
visionary said:
For your Zayit...they are not watchmen, but they are known as Watchers.

Azazel in The Book of Enoch
In one account of the fall of the angels in the Book of Enoch, Azazel (Asa'el as in the Qumran texts) is the leader of the Watchers who educates humankind of heavenly secrets that lead humankind to sin. These teachings include making weapons of war and preparing cosmetics, which enabled the women to seduce the angels.

The angels then charge Asa'el before the Lord with crimes of revealing the heavenly secrets which mankind was not supposed to know. Raphael was then assigned to punish Asa'el by binding him hand and foot and throwing him into the darkness among the sharp and jagged rocks, where he would remain until the day of judgment when he would be hurled into the fire. The story then claims that "the whole earth has been corrupted by [Asa'el's] teachings of his (own) actions; and write upon him all sin." . It was because of Asa'el's teachings that God sent the Flood to destroy the evil in the world including even the souls of the giants, so that all evil will be wiped away from the face of the earth.
wow this is good stuff vis:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Back to purging, or blotting out for a second.

There is a time in the end of time that is set aside for this purge.

Malachi 3:3 And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness.
Matthew 3:12 Whose fan is in his hand, and
he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.
Luke 3:17 Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and will gather the wheat into his garner; but the chaff he will burn with fire unquenchable.
John 15:2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
This will be the time when the wheat and the chaff will be separated by God forever.

1 Corinthians 5:7 Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Messiah, our Passover is sacrificed for us:
2 Timothy 2:21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.
Hebrews 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

This work is His, for by Himself he will purge our sins, by the work of the Holy Spirit, they shall be cleansed out of our nature, out of our hearts, and out of our lives.

Hebrews 9:14 How much more shall the blood of Messiah, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge you from dead works to serve the living God?

Heb 10:1-2"...no more conscience of sins." We know that this has yet to occur for we are all still very conscience of our sins and sinfulness.

Hebrews 9:22 And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.

Hebrews 10:2 For then would they not have ceased to be offered? because that the worshipers once purged should have had no more conscience of sins.
The day will come when Yeshua will not longer offer salvation.

2 Peter 1:9 But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.

Heb 9:26-28 but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself..was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.
"For the law having a shadow of good thing to come and not the very image of the things, can never ....make the comers there unto perfect." Heb 10:1 "...because that the worshipers once purged should have no more conscience of sins" Heb 10:2 The work of the High Priest (Yeshua) is on the perfecting of the saints to sin no more, to be in perfect harmony with the will and word of God. "For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified....Now where remission of these is, there is not more offering for sin" Heb 10:14, 18 So when the Day of Atonement is over in heaven there is no more offering for sin, judgment comes (the plagues), and the end of the world.

Psalm 12:6 The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times

1 Corinthians 1:10 I appeal to you, brothers, in the name of our Lord Yeshua Messiah, that all of you agree with one another so that there may be no divisions among you and that you may be perfectly united in mind and thought.

Upvote 0

Henaynei

Sh'ma Yisrael, Adonai Echud! Al pi Adonai...
Sep 6, 2003
North Carolina - my heart is with Israel ---
✟43,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Constitution
Tishri1 said:
Henaynei, I also heard that since Yeshua rose, when the High Priest would cast the lots on Yom Kippur the lots for YHVH and Azezel would turn up in the wrong hands(right for azezel and left for YHVH, I believe, which every year before it had always been reversed) and there were other miracles that stopped happening after Yeshua rose too... does anyone else remember any? I'm not sure the meanings behind these but the Jews saw them as not good:( .
as I recall, and I could certainly be wrong, the lot began to fall indescriminately - the other 2 miracles were these:

The ner tamid (no matter what was done) would not stay lit

The great doors of the Temple (even though barred and locked) would not stay shut

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Daniel 8:17 For at the time of the end shall be the vision. 19 And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be. 23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, 26 And the vision of the evening and the morning which was told is true: wherefore shut thou up the vision; for it shall be for many days.'
The prophecies of Daniel are about the Day of Atonement at the appointed time, the vision of the evening and the morning which was told is true.

The daily sacrifice of this part of the prophetic vision that Daniel seen is this desecration of the heavenly sanctuary for 2300 days and it will occur at the time appointed. When is the time appointed at the time of the end, in the last end of the indignation, when transgressors are come to the full. Transgressors at the end of time will be without restraint, they are in full control but out of control, it is at the end of indignation, the end of time, at the appointed time. Gabriel told Daniel to shut up the vision; meaning seal it up as it was not to occur in his lifetime or as stated for many days in verse 26. It will occur before the Saviour returns to earth. Which means it can start up at any time here in the near future.
Jeremiah 8:7 Yea, the stork in the heaven knoweth her appointed times; and the turtle and the crane and the swallow observe the time of their coming; but my people know not the judgment of the LORD.
The Day of Judgment is the Day of Atonement.I want you to understand that when the Lord comes to His temple it will be fast, suddenly. For those that are prepared for it , this will be a time of great rejoicing, for those who are unprepared it will be the judgement that they so feared.
2 Chronicles 29:36 And Hezekiah rejoiced, and all the people, that God had prepared the people: for the thing was done suddenly.
The Day of Atonement will happen at the appointed time, that is why it is so important to keep all the feasts, especially the fall feasts, as they will through the rehearsals prepare you for the real experience. Just like the disciples experienced Pentecost.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Psalm 64:1 Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy. 2 Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked; from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity: 3 Who whet their tongue like a sword, and bend their bows to shoot their arrows, even bitter words: 4 That they may shoot in secret at the perfect: suddenly do they shoot at him, and fear not.5 They encourage themselves in an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them? 6 They search out iniquities; they accomplish a diligent search: both the inward thought of every one of them, and the heart, is deep. 7 But God shall shoot at them with an arrow; suddenly shall they be wounded. 8 So they shall make their own tongue to fall upon themselves: all that see them shall flee away. 9 And all men shall fear, and shall declare the work of God; for they shall wisely consider of his doing. 10 The righteous shall be glad in the LORD, and shall trust in him; and all the upright in heart shall glory.
Think about it, if God suddenly came to your mind, and all the secret things are revealed in their true light, how would you feel, what you do and how would you respond to such an event.
Ecclesiastes 9:12 For man also knoweth not his time: as the fishes that are taken in an evil net, and as the birds that are caught in the snare; so are the sons of men snared in an evil time, when it falleth suddenly upon them.
People do not realise who they are daily wrestling with. They do not realise that the still small voice is the Holy Spirit trying to woo them into walking in the truth. THey may reject it, based on not wanting to give up some favorite sin, not wanting to upset the neighbors, friends and family, not wanting to do it because the chruch does not preach it, but the day will come when those excuses will pale in the Light.
Proverbs 29:1 He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy.
Fearful time this Day of Atonement will be, and it will be final...there is no more hope of salvation after it is over, those who are righteous will be righteous still, those who are holy will be holy still, and those that are wicked will be wicked still... Picture this for a moment.... once the Day of Atonement is over. The Holy Spirit will not be talking to the wicked any more, there will be no small still voice to restrain them from what wickedness is in their heart. We will flee from these unrestrained wicked ones. They will fall upon themselves in all kinds of violence, like it was in the days of Noah....
Genesis 6:5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
Imagine conceit absolute
Isaiah 47:10 For thou hast trusted in thy wickedness: thou hast said, None seeth me. Thy wisdom and thy knowledge, it hath perverted thee; and thou hast said in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me.
My only prayer is for all of you to remove the vain thoughts from your mind, to clear your head of foolishness, and join me in prayer that the people of God will be prepared for the Day of Atonement.
Jeremiah 4:14 O Jerusalem, wash thine heart from wickedness, that thou mayest be saved. How long shall thy vain thoughts lodge within thee?

Upvote 0