Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have been to Christian Abortion Recovery Groups. This video trailer is regarding a Lady that worked for an abortion clinic. We saw the movie yesterday. So very touching.

Movie is called " Unplanned"
The My Pillow guy Mike Lindell
has a small part in the movie.

We of this house support My Pillow.
Got four and we love them.
Even the goats have a couple of edible versions.
M-Bob

This video shows some of the court testimony that went on representing both sides of the issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: anna ~ grace

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The one movie I thought worth paying theater prices for in several years. Was not disappointed. The industry tried to blackball it, here and in Canada. It nowhere near deserves an R rating.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Abortion Recovery

Abortion Recovery helps individuals overcome the emotional trauma and spiritual issues experienced after an abortion. Workshops and programs are usually free and are available through local pregnancy help centers, churches and national organizations. Abortion recovery programs should address the following to help participants heal from an abortion experience; grief, guilt, anger, depression, fear, un-forgiveness, shame and defense mechanisms. Teaching on the love, mercy and grace of God should also be included so that healthy reconciliation can occur.

Upvote 0

JustRachel

He welcomed me back! <3
Site Supporter
Aug 12, 2007
Right here
✟325,928.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
  • Informative
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I had wanted to see this. I'm sure it is a great message! I was disappointed to read of the NAR/Bethel part in it, however. I won't give a nickel to anything which may benefit them. The ‘Unplanned’ influence of the New Apostolic Reformation on a box office success

Didn't know about their involvement?
Regarding this particular movie we did find all of the facts to be right on mark according to The Bible which was mentioned many times.

Regarding abortion, that pastor you mentioned does have his facts correct regarding abortion. He is possibly in left field in many other areas? True, we see a lot of that now days. One must be very discerning.

M-Bob

Last edited:
Upvote 0