USA
✟150,036.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
For those of you who like spending time here in the Singles forum but are still waiting to find that special someone, here's a positive thought I had:

If you had found the right person and had been married years ago, you never would have come to Singles and met all of us! I, for one, am glad to know you all here. ;)

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
For those of you who like spending time here in the Singles forum but are still waiting to find that special someone, here's a positive thought I had:

If you had found the right person and had been married years ago, you never would have come to Singles and met all of us! I, for one, am glad to know you all here. ;)
This is true. :eheh:

We would have never met a certain Multi-named knightess, and given her more names than she can count either. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Uh...who is dis?
She's a sweetheart and a well-known member of the forums, who has also befriended many of us. She's proven to be very friendly, caring, considerate and supportive, and as stated, I'm glad to have met her.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Jonaitis

Soli Deo Gloria
Jan 4, 2019
Wyoming
✟122,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
She's a sweetheart and a well-known member of the forums, who has also befriended many of us. She's proven to be very friendly, caring, considerate and supportive, and as stated, I'm glad to have met her.

Sorry man, don't know who you are either. :scratch:

Upvote 0

Jonaitis

Soli Deo Gloria
Jan 4, 2019
Wyoming
✟122,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
You've been busy elsewhere. :)

I like the new picture. It's a refreshing scene.

I tend to gravitate toward the action here...I keep forgetting why I joined this site :)

This is just an old pic I am reusing, I chose it for that very reason...it has a nice feel to it.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟946,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I tend to gravitate toward the action here...I keep forgetting why I joined this site :)

Yes, I've seen that. ;-)

I would like your thoughts on this thread if you don't mind? You have a balanced perspective and I think your input would be helpful. I've posted and I never shared that much about myself. But I think it's beneficial for someone young in their walk to grab hold of God's unchanging hand. It seems you've done that. I hope you can share your wisdom on the thread. :)

Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

In all seriousness though, I'm glad God led me here and I got to meet y'all. :oldthumbsup: Thanks for offering a positive perspective.

• Friendly
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟990,255.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Indeed, fellow knightess. Indeed. :)

• Friendly
Upvote 0

S.O.J.I.A.

Dynamic UNO
Nov 6, 2016
Michigan
✟98,714.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
It's possibly also worth pointing out that the Singles forum appears to be a much more fun place to hang out in than the Married forum.
those guys probably don't have the time to be on forums with kids, their marriage relationship, in-laws, etc.

Upvote 0

Citanul

Well, when exactly do you mean?
May 31, 2006
Cape Town, South Africa
✟208,742.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
those guys probably don't have the time to be on forums with kids, their marriage relationship, in-laws, etc.

Not really - the Married forum does appear to be reasonably active. The problem is there seems to be tendency for the threads to be about problems with people's marriages rather than fellowship, which is more where the focus is in Singles.

• Agree
Reactions: Dave-W
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

S.O.J.I.A.

Dynamic UNO
Nov 6, 2016
Michigan
✟98,714.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Not really - the Married forum does appear to be reasonably active. The problem is there seems to be tendency for the threads to be about problems with people's marriages rather than fellowship, which is more where the focus is in Singles.
They fellowship with their family and seek out help with whatever issues they may have.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟946,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship

If by fellowship you mean 'hanging out', then no. I can't say that's common for married people. I don't see that in my Facebook groups either.

Some singles are here for the social aspects. Others are here for the discussions. And a few do a bit of both.

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You've met her in person then?

Upvote 0

CodyFaith

Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2016
Canada
✟158,594.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Negative, attention-seeking posts from energy drainers in this thread aside, glad you have found a community and people who care you for Multi. Singles helped me in ways especially when I was first coming to the faith.

Just have to sift through the tares to find the wheat at times. Many of us genuinely care for you and hope good things for you.

The haters have a way of disappearing, if not entirely then at the least for the most part. One might even call it Providence. Hmm. Anyway so from my experience, for me personally at least, it's worth sticking around... because while other good members have left (sick of trolls), there has been a new lot the last year or more who provide a good community feel.

Upvote 0