Visit site
✟18,466.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I know many of out are without a doubt going through a painful time right now or in the past, maybe it has been weeks, perhaps months and if your anything like me it has been years of painful trials, I just want to remind you of a few things....

Luke 12:25-26: Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to your life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?

Like the the freed Israelites in the wilderness our time there can increase according to ourr lack of faith in God's love and motives so in the most painful times keep your chin up like Joseph, Esther, Abraham, Ruth and Job.

The men and women above faced terrifying and or painful trials but they stayed strong and let faith finish it's work.

Its alright to not be alright, its alright to bring your pain to God, to cry, to stay in bed if you need to and to feel weary but its never alright to grow bitter toward God as he is using the hard times to refine us, though we may not quite understand at the moment, we will see it perfectly one day why it had to happen.

In fact one part of the wilderness is to break us of our spirit of self reliance, so do not try to keep the pain inside, take it to God because even if you pretend your fine when your really not God will see through the mask friend, so remember...

37171475_607656169604482_6844833025369309184_n.jpg

I will post more on Wilderness experiences soon but if you need a little more encouragement I have some blogs and comics about it at....

PACT COMICS