Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hi Dorothy, do you have a link you could share with this? Thank you!
I got it from a FB Orthodox group. It didn't have a link, but I'll see what I can find. :)

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

Men dream of truth, find it then cant live with it
May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,023.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Almost everyone I know and have seen who got covid and ended up in the ICU, ALL say they wished they got vaccinated and now tell everyone they should...many have died. I have a friend going through this right now...in ICU his O2 down to 74%...He now says "this is not just the flu"..."don't be stupid"...

• Prayers
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

ArmyMatt

Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,455,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
yeah, but to be fair, pretty much everyone I know who caught COVID recovered with no real issues. it sucked having it, and no one wants it again, but I know a lot of COVID recovered folks who are fine now, and very few who died (and all who died had other health issues).

Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,167,262.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Almost everyone I know and have seen who got covid and ended up in the ICU, ALL say they wished they got vaccinated and now tell everyone they should...many have died. I have a friend going through this right now...in ICU his O2 down to 74%...He now says "this is not just the flu"..."don't be stupid"...
Did any of them get early treatment, or was it just, "come back to the hospital when you are 'really' sick"?

Also, given the numbers of people normally killed by "just the flu" each year, that's a bit of a strange stayement to make. How strange that Australia didn’t have a singlecase of flu reported this last Winter.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: rusmeister
Upvote 0
Dec 16, 2011
Home
Visit site
✟234,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I met a man in Yonkers last Summer who was telling about several close relatives of his who were lost to Covid-19 in a very short period of time. I know many unvaccinated who caught it and they are fine. A couple of them have caught it twice. I don't personally know anyone who's died or had serious health complications from it. But I do know of people who have, through word of mouth.

• Agree
Reactions: Justin-H.S.
Upvote 0
Dec 16, 2011
Home
Visit site
✟234,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Sounds very reminiscent of "Just throw a couple pieces of incense into the coals to show reverence to our gods. Don't be foolish and suffer and die right now for no reason."

"The Cross is foolishness to the Greeks..."

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,023.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Did any of them get early treatment, or was it just, "come back to the hospital when you are 'really' sick"?

Also, given the numbers of people normally killed by "just the flu" each year, that's a bit of a strange stayement to make. How strange that Australia didn’t have a singlecase of flu reported this last Winter.

No, he went after 10 days of fighting it at home until he could no longer breathe...he told everyone, "what is the big deal, it is just like the flu"...he found out it was not. No flu because everyone was wearing masks...same in the States, not much flu last season.

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,023.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Sounds very reminiscent of "Just throw a couple pieces of incense into the coals to show reverence to our gods. Don't be foolish and suffer and die right now for no reason."

"The Cross is foolishness to the Greeks..."

People are dying and that is your response? He was asking for everyone's prayers...

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,023.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I met a man in Yonkers last Summer who was telling about several close relatives of his who were lost to Covid-19 in a very short period of time. I know many unvaccinated who caught it and they are fine. A couple of them have caught it twice. I don't personally know anyone who's died or had serious health complications from it. But I do know of people who have, through word of mouth.

I know many unvaccinated too that have had it and survived. Same with the flu. Some live some die. But those that die wish they had been vaccinated...

Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,167,262.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I know many unvaccinated too that have had it and survived. Same with the flu. Some live some die. But those that die wish they had been vaccinated...
Early treatment is the key to survival.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,023.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Early treatment is the key to survival.

I'm sure that helps but those without really bad symptoms at the beginning will not seek treatment until it gets worse enough and then may be too late...

Upvote 0

Dorothea

One of God's handmaidens
Jul 10, 2007
Colorado Springs, Colorado
✟240,029.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Dorothea

One of God's handmaidens
Jul 10, 2007
Colorado Springs, Colorado
✟240,029.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hi Dorothy, do you have a link you could share with this? Thank you!
Okay. She answered my question on a link or something. She said sorry. She got it via email from a priest she knows.

Reactions: Antoni
Upvote 0
Dec 16, 2011
Home
Visit site
✟234,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
People are dying and that is your response? He was asking for everyone's prayers...
I'm dying, and I both pray and ask for prayers too. So reflect upon how it is that I might be mindful of how I view both life in this world and death. Am I stupid because I will have to surrender my life rather than receive these unclean vaccines? I may be, or I may not be. It all depends on how we see.

Upvote 0

Andrei D

Feb 13, 2018
Charlotte, NC
✟76,721.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I'm sure that helps but those without really bad symptoms at the beginning will not seek treatment until it gets worse enough and then may be too late...

I did have COVID for ~4-5 days - it wasn't "like the flu", it was pretty bad, but thank God, I didn't have any respiratory symptoms, no fever after 48 hours, and I recovered well. I sought help right away, got tested same day.

I was enrolled in a "virtual hospital" and I was told to take ibuprofen. I asked about vitamin D and they told me to not take it because it can be very toxic. Regardless of what CNN told you, vitamin D level was associated clearly with survival in COVID in several studies one of which published in Nature, the strictly most esteemed scientific journal. Also, toxicity is extraordinarily rare even at extreme doses - a recent study showed that 50,000 U / day didn't cause toxicity (that's what I ended up taking for 5 days then switched to every 3 days then back to every week).

Also, and I am not even exaggerating, when I told them I had diabetes they insisted I need to eat a very high carb diet: toast, rice and bananas. Blood sugar and insulin levels are directly correlated with risk of death in COVID. Eating high carbs increases both in a diabetic. They called me every day to ask me how I was (good), but asked me about my blood sugar and when I answered 75 they'd say "that's low" (it's not, it is normal). I had a lot of nausea so I couldn't eat a lot and I would drink bone broth with butter to have some protein and calories in and to absorb my vitamin D easier, and which also upset them to no end... :| That puzzled me: they gave me all the possible bad advice. Nothing helpful - I can live with that, but literally every piece of advice was likely to make COVID worse. Just my experience, just anecdotal.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Dec 16, 2011
Home
Visit site
✟234,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I will die unvaccinated, but will not die but have Eternal Life, because the One we believe in is greater than man's help.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,023.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I'm dying, and I both pray and ask for prayers too. So reflect upon how it is that I might be mindful of how I view both life in this world and death. Am I stupid because I will have to surrender my life rather than receive these unclean vaccines? I may be, or I may not be. It all depends on how we see.

Everyone is dying at some point...but he has covid right NOW, do you? He may die and he may not. But he now wishes he was vaccinated...like most people in his situation. How YOU see it does not mean everyone sees it that way...

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,023.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I will die unvaccinated, but will not die but have Eternal Life, because the One we believe in is greater than man's help.

Dying un-vaccinated does not give you some special right to eternal life...others who were vaccinated will also have eternal life.

• Useful
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,023.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I did have COVID for ~4-5 days - it wasn't "like the flu", it was pretty bad, but thank God, I didn't have any respiratory symptoms, no fever after 48 hours, and I recovered well. I sought help right away, got tested same day.

I was enrolled in a "virtual hospital" and I was told to take ibuprofen. I asked about vitamin D and they told me to not take it because it can be very toxic. Regardless of what CNN told you, vitamin D level was associated clearly with survival in COVID in several studies one of which published in Nature, the strictly most esteemed scientific journal. Also, toxicity is extraordinarily rare even at extreme doses - a recent study showed that 50,000 U / day didn't cause toxicity (that's what I ended up taking for 5 days then switched to every 3 days then back to every week).

Also, and I am not even exaggerating, when I told them I had diabetes they insisted I need to eat a very high carb diet: toast, rice and bananas. Blood sugar and insulin levels are directly correlated with risk of death in COVID. Eating high carbs increases both in a diabetic. They called me every day to ask me how I was (good), but asked me about my blood sugar and when I answered 75 they'd say "that's low" (it's not, it is normal). I had a lot of nausea so I couldn't eat a lot and I would drink bone broth with butter to have some protein and calories in and to absorb my vitamin D easier, and which also upset them to no end... :| That puzzled me: they gave me all the possible bad advice. Nothing helpful - I can live with that, but literally every piece of advice was likely to make COVID worse. Just my experience, just anecdotal.

Glad you made it! Yes, a study from Israel showed low D levels had a bad survival outcome.

Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,167,262.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
And that is because people have been told to do just that, instead of being given a protocol of treatment which would prevent the virus from reaching the point where there are few if any successful treatments. It is as if they wanted people to get really sick and die in order to create an atmosphere of fear.

Upvote 0