Southeast Ohio
✟536,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
Archbishop Bacinsky of the Old Catholic Church of Slovakia has passed due to the coronavirus. This particular Old Catholic church is in full communion with the Orthodox Anglican Communion. A word from the primate:
O God, by whose inscrutable appointment Thy servant Augustín was numbered among the Bishops of Thy Church: grant, we beseech Thee, that he, who was a servant of thine Only-begotten Son on earth, may receive a place among Thy holy Bishops and all the saints who have entered into everlasting blessedness. Through the same Jesus Christ, Thy Son, Who liveth and reigneth with Thee in the unity of the Holy Ghost, God, world without end. Amen.​

faith confidence hope

Aug 15, 2019
Helena
✟4,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is heartbreaking, the passing of the elderly man in Slovakia.

Many people including myself tend to take life for granted and do not realize that even though that I personally am not Catholic - in my heart I realize that this man's life was so important and his passing away was a tragic event and sorrow within my heart.

I hope that this man did not suffer and died in peace and I believe that his life and death was not in vain. May God bless and guide his family and community.

Upvote 0