United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Father in Heaven,
Please protect all involved in this situation from violence and help them to find peaceful resolution. Please protect families and children from those who would intentionally steer them into a dangerous situation. Please help the military to spare lives. Please work peace out of this situation in a way that glorifies Jesus' name, amen.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,082,991.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Oh good prayer to add here. I have prayed for them some, but thanks to your post will pray some more. I pray for holy angels to be all over these people on both sides of the border and for the Father's merciful will and wisdom to shine through.

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
To be honest, when the caravan arrives, I am not terribly concerned about either the border agency or the military. However, I have seen reports that redneck militias are planning to "greet" them as well and THAT scares the hell out of me.

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, may all be dealt with in a peaceful manner. If any have to be turned away, then may it be done in a humanitarian manner, leading to another place of safety especially for those with children, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,082,991.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
To be honest, when the caravan arrives, I am not terribly concerned about either the border agency or the military. However, I have seen reports that redneck militias are planning to "greet" them as well and THAT scares the hell out of me.
I would think the border patrol would handle them. Why call people "red necks" though? That is a derogatory term, sort of like using the "n" word.

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
I would think the border patrol would handle them. Why call people "red necks" though? That is a derogatory term, sort of like using the "n" word.
Nah we don't care to much whatcha call us. Let's just protect everyone we can and pray this is peaceful.
The "rednecks" are keeping with what the minutemen do. Observe and assist if necessary.

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married

Good point. They really aren't a militia either.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Dear Father, pour out your Holy Spirit on all the Christians involved to pray,
send your angels to protect the families,
scatter all the evil,
in Jesus name

Upvote 0

Heissonear

Geochemist and Stratigrapher
Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2011
Lake Conroe
✟179,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
A crisis is upon so many in Mexico, from corruption and poverty. I join in continued prayer for the thousands who are in such great need. May the Mexican government intervene with shelter, food, and employment.

• Agree
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums