Endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ
May 4, 2010
✟10,365.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Precious people of God,

A dear sister posted this vision she had about what God showed regarding the broken hearted. It was such a blessing so I have asked her permission to post it for all who need a warm hug from the Lord in their difficult circumstance. I pray it blesses you.

Broken hearts leak:

I asked God for something special to write to bless my friend with who even with a broken heart took her time to minister to me when as I was going through an emotional crises.

God spoke and said "Broken hearts leak"
I asked him to show me because I did not understand.
He showed me a person who had been hurt they had their head hung low , arms crossed on their chest, shoulders slumped and they were walking very slow. They were in a dull brown place all that was there was brown dry dirt.

Then all of a sudden I could see exactly where they had walked because everywhere they had walked a very thick and tall dk green grass with tons of beautiful flowers had sprung up in a path behind them.
This person did not have a clue what they were doing. I wanted to scream for them to turn around but couldn't. He spoke again and said "Broken hearts equals leaky hearts"

I suddenly recieved what he was saying, anything that is broken leaks. It leaks what ever you put in it. If you have a broken heart and you go to God he fills you up with his love and where ever you go it leaks.
It leaks at the feet of hurting people, you leave a trail of God's love.
A loving devestion follows you, and you may never even see it.
You are miserable and ask God to feel him to feel his love and you do but then you cant feel it anymore and you wonder why.

You have just been fertilizing the world with the love of God and you think you have lost it. So now does it seem so bad to have a broken heart? And if your heart never gets broken it dosen't leak.

Thank you for leaking in my life. I still feel sad but I am standing in a circle of the prettest flowers I have ever seen in my life.
Peace , love and happiness to you
and don't ever forget to dance in the flowers.

God bless you.

Last edited:

ThyLovingkindness

Senior Veteran
Feb 16, 2012
✟14,359.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
2 Corinthians 1:3-7
3 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;

4 Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.

5 For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also aboundeth by Christ.

6 And whether we be afflicted, it is for your consolation and salvation, which is effectual in the enduring of the same sufferings which we also suffer: or whether we be comforted, it is for your consolation and salvation.

7 And our hope of you is stedfast, knowing, that as ye are partakers of the sufferings, so shall ye be also of the consolation.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
bless yer heart. Thank you for sharing this beautiful raising beauty from ashes message. May he continue filling you with the gifts and wonder He has in store for you, and your li'l one, dear heart. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen.

Love,
Brenda (((hug)))

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.