For people to have discernment and caution about Facebook.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,309.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I personally felt led, some years ago, to never get on Facebook or Twitter because of privacy problems. Now there are some videos made secretly by Project Veritas (the same group that secretly taped a major news agency admitting they were pushing the Russian collusion story, even though they knew it was a fake, because of ratings). There you hear important personnel with Facebook and Twitter telling secret plants some of the things that are being done to target conservatives, and to collect, and sell, people's private information and photos, and much more.

Forewarning: Some of the people caught on tape are saying that "s" word you have been hearing a lot on the news lately, related to Haiti and other places, so if that would offend you, sorry, and you may want to pass on this vid.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: brinny

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I also am very leery of Facebook. I have an account, but no friends on it at all. I have a Twitter account, but don't use it either. Lord, may You give discernment to Christians on these sites. May they guard themselves, and put on Your armor when using them. May they use them for Your glory, and not be caught off guard. Amen.

• Agree
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,309.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I also am very leery of Facebook. I have an account, but no friends on it at all. I have a Twitter account, but don't use it either. Lord, may You give discernment to Christians on these sites. May they guard themselves, and put on Your armor when using them. May they use them for Your glory, and not be caught off guard. Amen.
Or they could just bypass them altogether. Most won't, though.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I understand what your saying. And there is some truth there. Yet God has not given us the spirit of fear so I will not be moved by it. Now.. that being said.. I dont facebook other then.. post some Christian videos that just like the word ..just stick out. Only now and then. Thats it. LOL

Well I am the kind of person that in heaven if you want to find me.. meet me.. I am WAAAAAY up in then MTN's.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,309.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
You do not have to have "a spirit of fear" when you follow the Almighty's directions. In Proverbs we are told to be discrete in evil times. Being discrete and careful doesn't mean being fearful, it means following directions. When we don't follow directions, then that is when we need to be afraid.

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
images
We are in the end times and nothing is sacred to the world now. We are not secure no matter whether you are on the internet or not.... "big brother" has arrived.... our security is in Christ alone.

• Agree
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0