• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

For my marriage in the coming week

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by lonelyandscared, Jan 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lonelyandscared

lonelyandscared GOD CAN DO GREAT THINGS!

+0
    The coming week will probably determine the outcome of our marriage as critical decisions and alternatives will likely be addressed. This is all now in my wife's hands...and GOD'S. Is there a real love still present? Is there the power to forgive? Is there the strength to keep the holy vows we both made? Will we be able to respond as Christians? All of this and more. I know what I want for us, but that is not enough. Lord, I ask for your hand and the hand of the Holy Spirit In the name of Jesus to heal all that must be healed. Bless us Lord and protect us from the ways of the enemy. Deliver us from the temptations of the world and the weaknesses of the flesh and the mind. Touch this situation with your holy hand and bring us your peace that we both might know your love. All of this I ask through the faith that you have given me in the power of your love and the wisdom of your plans for us.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Mr.Cheese

Mr.Cheese Legend

+498
    Christian
    Single
    Dude, I hope it all works out.
    Welcome to the site.

3. carmen

carmen Active Member

+1
    Continuing to pray.

4. Buggyman

Buggyman <marquee behavior=scroll direction=left scrollamou

+0
    lonelyandscared,

We must accept what God wants for us. My Prayer is for your wish to be done. But sometimes God has other plans.
    Keep the faith..
    Trust in God
    Know that he Loves you no matter what.
    Accept his will.. whatever it may be.

I'll be praying for you.

Buggy :angel:

5. altya

altya Servant of God

+260
    Non-Denom
    I'm praying for you

6. Screamin-GOD-Till-I-Die

Screamin-GOD-Till-I-Die Mr Cheese MY BIG BROTHERE

+0

7. Blade

Blade Veteran Supporter

+1,591
    Christian
    Married
    Lonelyandscared I will agree with you and be praying

"Lord, I ask for your hand and the hand of the Holy Spirit In the name of Jesus to heal all that must be healed"

Some of us have been there. ;)

8. Blessed-one

Blessed-one a long journey ahead

+169
    Protestant
    Single
    praying.

9. GodOwnsMe

GodOwnsMe Well-Known Member

+9
    Christian
    Father I'm standing in agreement w/ lonelyandscared's prayer. Please mkae things work out best for everyone and comfort lonelyandscared and his wife and fill their hearts with Your love, peace, adn joy. Please carry them thru this and restore them. In Jesus' name. Amen
    God Bless you !!! :)

10. wvmtnkid

wvmtnkid Order of the Candle

+148
    Methodist
    Single
    US-Republican
    In agreement with the prayers posted here.

lonelyandscared, I do pray that God will grant you the desire of your heart and that your relationship with your wife will be restored.

:pray:

11. GREG

GREG Big Ol' Bully

+12
    Protestant
    Single
    US-Republican
    I WILL PRAY FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY...

12. JDM

JDM Be still, and listen...

+0
    :pray: for you and your family.