East of Manchester
✟2,621,004.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for my husband who has his operation to remove the bowel cancer tumour on Wednesday. He is going into hospital tomorrow.
I pray for the surgeon and the nurses that the Lord will guide them in their care of him.
Dear Father surround him with your loving arms and bring him home safely in Jesus name :praying:

GospelS

A Daughter of Zion Seeking Her Father in Heaven!
Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟442,160.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Amen. The Lord delights in caring and helping His people. He comforts, gives us strength, protects and fights on our behalf. Jesus will bring your husband home safely.

Upvote 0

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟162,278.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes we pray for musicalpilgrim's husbands procedure on Wednesday. Heal him. Guide the medical staff in all aspects of the procedure. That all will go well. In Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0

marsdream

May 13, 2020
Los Angeles
✟9,469.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Father, in Jesus name, I lift up this husband to you. Lord I pray that you would guide the doctors and give them wisdom with the removal of this cancer. God I pray for peace to be on this husband and his wife and that they would not have fear. I pray that they would be surrounded by the loving Shepard and feel Your mighty presence. I pray for a good recovery. In Jesus name. Amen

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, may Your angels stand guard as Musicalpilgrim's husband has the tumor removed. May the operation be successful and may it not even exist if that is the way You choose just like it did for my BIL. May Everything go smoothly and may there be no complications following surgery so he can recover quickly and be released, In Jesus Name, I thank You in advance LORD, Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,621,004.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I praise our wonderful Saviour for my husband's operation to remove the cancer tumour. It was successful and he is out of intensive care unit and back in his room. Thank you for all your prayers, he is recovering slowly and steadily. He knows he is safe, and is sleeping.
May God bless all my fellow prayer warriors.

Upvote 0