Visit site
✟39,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Then, we really do need Oregon or LSU to lose. LSU obviously has the harder route to go, with the SEC championship game. Though, I hope they "overlook" Arkansas. I think Georgia (rather than Tennessee) has the better shot at beating LSU. However, this upcoming week, Oregon plays Arizona ... who is coached by Mike Stoops, the brother of Bob Stoops who is Oklahoma's head coach. You don't think Bob is calling in a favor this week? Maybe Arizona can pull up the upset, or maybe the instate rivalry game at the end of the year with the Beavers might be Oregon's undoing.
Well, Mike Stoops came through for his brother. Now Bob Stoops and Oklahoma needs to keep up their end and win out. If we do, we're in the BCS Championship. If LSU wins out, they'll face us. If they don't ... it could wind up being ... West Virginia.

Imagine that.

Upvote 0

edie19

Legend
Site Supporter
Sep 5, 2005
NW Ohio (almost Michigan)
Visit site
✟91,291.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Tomorrow is the Big Game

11.gif

Upvote 0

D'Ann

Catholic... Faith, Hope and the greatest is LOVE
Oct 28, 2004
✟72,336.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi Diane. :wave:

USC is a disappointment this year. I would have thought they'd be playing in the Championship game.

Hubby says that at least they have had a better year than Michigan. (hehe)

The Good news is that USC will play on Thanksgiving Day... So, I guess it's football time at our house. LOL

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. I'm not sure if I'll be back before then.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.