✟76,963.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hey everyone.

Well after a long journey for over 10 years with my friend Toby, it seems that we will have to put him down. He has had seizures as well as a jagged back from birth but has been able to overcome them to live a great life during these ten years with us. Personally, I am a dog person so I don't have much care for cats in general. Although, Toby has been one of my favorite pets to care for. Please keep Toby in your prayers as he will be greatly missed. I'm not sure if I will have another cat to experience life with like you for the rest of my years here.

See you across the rainbow bridge!
Philip

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Gordon Clark (taught philosophy at Butler University in Indianapolis) said: In one way this is reminiscent of Genesis 2:7. As God breathed into Adam’s nostrils the breath or spirit of life, so too God sent forth his spirit into the animals.

Some people are afraid to say that animals have souls. They not only have souls, they are souls. Some people are afraid to say that animals have spirit. But Genesis 6:17 and 7:15, and Psalm 104:29, as well as Ecclesiastes 3:21 ascribe spirit to animals. Animals are souls. They are not just clay.

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
We have had to put down about 4 cats in the last two or three years, time just caught up with them. It's just not easy, it's not just Toby, if you get another cat then that cat too will become part of the family unit and have it's own unique qualities to enjoy. They depend on us and are loyal family members aren't they ( pets in general) ? In putting them down we feel we are breaking that loyalty but really are ending their suffering. You have to do what needs to be done and move on.

Hah ! I'd probably get another cat !!

Upvote 0