Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It is optimistic that she is getting help, God bless You Cathy and bless and protect Your daughter. Dear God , thank You for the medical people, and for this praying mother, help the surgeons do a great job and if they are not capable please God heal her Yourself because this mom and everybody else wants and need this girl whole and alive. In the precious blood of Jesus protect her, bring her back if she dies , but make everyone keep their calm and sanity and remember to thank You for all that You have given us. Amen

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
th

• Prayers
Reactions: Phil 1:21
Upvote 0

cathys

Apr 9, 2017
canada
✟38,305.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
thankyou to everyone that prayed. shes out of surgery. thankful I found this place too, seems like nice place. I in fact told a nice lady about it who was insistent someone get into her house to check on her. I just joined here and looking forward to being here and once my daughter recovers I will tell her about this place. shes not out of danger time yet they are watching her now. she made it out of surgery

Reactions: Kindled
Upvote 0

cathys

Apr 9, 2017
canada
✟38,305.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
she didn't die, one of hospital staff said she must have angel watching over her. thankful as well for the nice lady who kept insisting I check on her, she knew in advance she had life threatening injury. my daughter spent three hours in the operating room yesterday while they stopped the life threatening internal bleed. shes been under a lot of stress past few months from another relative, then there were some others that had added to all the grief. she had injured spleen which was causing internal bleeding

Reactions: Kindled
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Thank God! You know moms are to check on our daughters, I really think it was important that You took time to check on her often. Let us now pray that she recovers properly. God bless You and remember to pray more than worry. Worry wont get You anywhere unfortunatedly. All You get is pills to stay in the fog. Prayer however sweeps the house and opens the windows and gets the dirt out and You can see more clearly what needs to be done.

Upvote 0