USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wanted to say praise GOD.. shes still being put back now and then in a coma but the doc said she has 85-95% chance of full recovery;. She just can't breath on her own.

I don't know you but GOD does.. and you praying means the WORLD TO ME! thank you Father always first then my family..YOU!

So I am asking for prayer for my Brothers daughter who is right now in ICU. The doc said he believes its Covid but they still need more testing. She has used drugs in the past. My brother said she also said she was pregnant.

You now I always pray but Friday night I prayed for hours till 4am..which I SHOULD Do all the time but don't. Then today I thought of my brother which was strange since I never do. We don't talk much.. everything is great. I just ooh yeah Kenny.. yeah I need to call him. That was today and today was when they took her to the hospital and knocked her out and put her in ICU.

So.. would you please agree with me. Also for my son Jake up.. broke up with his girl friend who he still lives with and had thoughts of not wanting to live any more. Isa 53:5.. and if two shall agree.. Bless you thank you.

Wanted to add.. what makes this so much worse for him is.. he lost one child before and he said crying really hard "Danny I can't lose another one".

Last edited:

David's Harp

Dec 7, 2021
Scotland
✟46,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Dear Lord, I pray for Blade's niece right now and that You will keep her safe and well as she recovers from whatever it is that ails her. I pray also for his other family members - especially his brother and his son. May You bring peace and understanding between all family members, and reconciliation in accordance with Your Will. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

Upvote 0

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟151,782.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
God bless you Blade. I will certainly pray for your niece and your son Jake. I admire your honesty and asking for prayers for others in your family. It often seems when it rains it pours. I sympathize with you my friend and hope things turn out well for all.

Upvote 0