Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Friends, mom now complained of swollen jaw, anxiety and is asking to take her to hospital, elder sis.is having fever going for some preaching in Church. Dad is weak, and he may take her to hospital. Wife and daughter are unwell, daughter having fever and wife coughing and unwell. Another sis. is pregnant.

Need healing and God's grace for mom, dad,daughter wife, both sister's and their husbands.

For me i am very confused now , what to do? whom to care? and how to care?

Please pary God take control and heal and bless my family members.

Thank you!

Russ Campbell

An ounce of faith overcomes a ton of fear!
Supporter
Mar 12, 2017
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
✟92,521.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
God does not operate in the same time and space that we do, therefore it is possible to pray for all of the above at the same time and He will heal them all at the same time.

Here is something for them all:

Daniel 9:16-27
RENEWED FAVOR IN GOD’S OWN TIME
Dan_9:17-19 have in them a tone of anguish which reminds us of our Lord’s words as to the violence which takes the kingdom of heaven by force. God loves to see us in dead earnest. It is not long but strong prayers that prevail with Him. He sometimes seems to deny us, that He may draw us out in supplication. Notice the response to such prayer. Before it was spoken, it was granted, Dan_9:23. Before Daniel called, he was answered, and while he was yet speaking, he was heard. Pray on! God is more eager to hear and to bless us than we are to pray. Even now the divine answer is hastening towards thee, swifter than the speed of the morning beams across the vault of space. While we are speaking in prayer, nay, before the beginning of our supplication, the angel is sent out, and he is made to fly very swiftly. Six purposes were to be effected within 490 years from a specified date. Some refer these to final Jewish restoration, but for this the last week of the seventy has to be separated from the rest and postponed till “the end of the age.” It is more natural to understand the passage as describing here Christ’s finished work, and thus we avoid impairing the definiteness of the prophecy by indefinitely prolonging it. “The prince that shall come” seems to refer to the Roman emperor, Vespasian, whose people destroyed Jerusalem. But many think that Dan_9:27 refers to a future compact between Antichrist and the Jews, previous to their conversion.

• Agree
Reactions: Mydreams
Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,620,944.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I pray for you and your precious family, for healing and restoration,
Dear Father, bless and restore Mydreams and renew and strengthen him in Jesus name.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 person
Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟78,404.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I'm praying and knowing that God will help! Every day I thank Him for the millions of times He helps me. Sometimes the things that bother me or scare me or I lose my balance and I'm falling --- I just thank Him for survival! And I think of the bravery of other Christians around the world. God bless all your family! :praying:

• Agree
Reactions: Mydreams
Upvote 0

EagleScout88

Supporter
Jan 25, 2016
Sacramento, CA
✟60,098.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello @My Dreams,

I am praying for you and your family: Your wife and daughter, father, mother, sisters, and their husbands. My our Heavenly Father who can do ANYTHING work a miracle and heal them. Having lived with sickness for the past ten years, there is one scripture that I lay stake on:

"Listen to my words, LORD, consider my lament.
Hear my cry for help,
my King and my God,
for to you I pray.

In the morning, LORD, you hear my voice;
in the morning I lay my requests before you
and wait expectantly."

May you lay your requests before Him and wait expectantly...

Praying for you,

Kevin

Upvote 0