For Mental Health Issues

Bianca01

Jan 10, 2007
✟15,323.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Please pray for me. I am suffering from depression and OCD. It hurts so much. Also, I was molested by my older brother years ago when I was a child and again as a teenager. Although it was years ago it still haunts me. I feel angry a lot. My hope is to have the depression lifted and to live up to the full potential that God has planned for my life. The OCD keeps me wrapped up in my own little world of intrusive thoughts/rituals and the other issue has left me feeling creepy, marked, damaged, imature... please pray for me... I don't know how to phrase it maybe you will.

Thank you.

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I lift my sister up to You. I pray that You set her free from these things that are keeping her bound and blocking her progress in the life You have for her. Your Word says You came to set the captives free, but LORD, things are so hard for us to understand sometimes, still, help my sister to look to You for deliverance, hope and joy. I pray that You would heal and restore and do a work in her life. Thank You Father for making us new creatures in You, not slaves to our past, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0

dia_liom

Senior Contributor
Jan 30, 2005
Kansas
✟20,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Lord I pray for healing for Bianca. Work in her, and set her free from her depression. Help her find the resources she needs to overcome depression & her OCD. I pray that you'll ease the pain of what's happened to her in the past, and that her brother will seek her forgiveness.

Upvote 0

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hon you are in my prayers. I understand as I have agorahobia and clinical depression. Some things are biological and have to be addressed medically but God is a healer too. God bless you

Dear Jesus please touch Bianca and heal her soul and bless her. Keep her safe in Your love and mercy. Touch her live with Your love. Allow her doctors to know what to do and how to help her. Lord most of all wrap her in Your love. Surround her with people of faith. Thank You for this precious person. Touch her life with Your precious presence. Thank You for answer to prayers In Jesus Name Amen

Upvote 0

Bianca01

Jan 10, 2007
✟15,323.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thank you everyone for the prayers. Please keep praying for me... I am so sad today and crying. It seems like I can't stop crying. I'm trying to walk everyday as I know that will help and taking extra vitamins. Trying to decide whether to see a therapist again, but, I don't trust easily. It seems like I have so many issues.

Reactions: JPPT1974
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums