Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Friends, bro. Dambaru, is a Hindu guy but he provided the space in front of his house to run the Day Care centre. He invited the Childrens from the village to this centre. Bro. Dambaru invites other villager's for fellowship and infact encouraging us to do more work for the Lord. Please pray for bro. Dambaru and his family's Salvation. God's grace be upon him and his family. The villagers are against him , please pray that God redeem him and be glorified in his life.

SaNcTaMaRiA

I am a man...who loves our Lady!
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2007
Iowa
✟169,437.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Lord, hear this prayer. Send your Spirit to convert this brothers heart. Awaken his soul to everlasting life of Jesus Christ. Protect this man from all iniquity and transgression against him.

Lord have mercy,
Christ have mercy,
Lord have mercy.

• Agree
Reactions: Mydreams
Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray for this "Dambaru" Hindu. He seems to be such a dear man. May
You grant special mercy and revelation to his heart and mind of the true nature of who You are, and the salvation he needs, and You so graciously want to give him. I pray for his family, that they, together, can be led to the true knowledge of Jesus Christ. May You put whatever may be missing in the work to win him to Christ in place, and may he have great opportunity to come to being saved. Amen.

• Agree
Reactions: Mydreams
Upvote 0