1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

For all you non-dating girls.. PLEASE READ!!

Discussion in 'General Hobbies and Crafts' started by AmericanGirl, Feb 27, 2003.

1. AmericanGirl

AmericanGirl I love the US Army

+106
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Republican
       There is a brand new site up for girls who believe in courtship over dating. Its only been up for a few days so it only has a few members, which means it really needs members! :) Its specifically for girls who don't believe in dating (no boys are allowed!) and especially teen-early twenty aged girls. 
        It has a forum to post on and discuss things and a chat room to talk in.. loads of fun :) the URL for the site is http://www.geocities.com/idontdate 
        PLEASE check it out!!!!! :pink:   

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. jayebrownlee

jayebrownlee Senior Veteran

+12
    Protestant
    Married
    moving to a more appropriate forum

yours in Him

Jay

3. onecrazycowgirl

onecrazycowgirl Riding for Him

+64
    Christian
    US-Republican
    Oi Vey!

That looks like a pretty cool site - I just joined and I can't wait to get started posting! :pink: