Football coach takes $1M pay cut after wearing t-shirt of news outlet critical of BLM

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,666,494.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Oklahoma State football coach Mike Gundy has agreed to take a $1M pay cut and a shortened contract.

MIDWEST CITY, Oklahoma, July 15, 2020, (LifeSiteNews) – Oklahoma State football coach Mike Gundy has agreed to take a $1M pay cut and a shortened contract. This comes after he was outed on social media last month for wearing a t-shirt with the logo of a conservative news outlet.

On June 10, Gundy, while on a fishing trip with his two sons, was pictured wearing an OANN t-shirt. OANN (One America News Network) is a news source known for its support of President Donald Trump and for its criticism of the Black Lives Matter movement. The BLM movement has been exposed by many as a Marxist-run organization that has as its goal the overthrow of America.

As the picture of Gundy circulated on social media, Oklahoma State Cowboys star running back Chuba Hubbard publicly condemned Gundy for wearing the shirt. Hubbard tweeted, “I will not stand for this. This is completely insensitive to everything going on in society, and it’s unacceptable.”

Continued below.
Football coach takes $1M pay cut after wearing t-shirt of news outlet critical of BLM

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
“I apologize for uploading a picture of myself wearing a Rosary over a “Pro-Life” t-shirt. I realize that this was an insensitive and patriarchal and backwards thing to do, and I am really, really sorry for not being a Muslim or a Buddhist. Please, please, please forgive me, even though I just got demoted as a direct result of the aforementioned post, and have been receiving hate mail after someone doxxed me on-line. My bad, guys”.

o_O

• Haha
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,666,494.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
“I apologize for uploading a picture of myself wearing a Rosary over a “Pro-Life” t-shirt. I realize that this was an insensitive and patriarchal and backwards thing to do, and I am really, really sorry for not being a Muslim or a Buddhist. Please, please, please forgive me, even though I just got demoted as a direct result of the aforementioned post, and have been receiving hate mail after someone doxxed me on-line. My bad, guys”.

o_O
Insanity. The message is you BETTER fall into line.

Upvote 0