Jan 8, 2009
In torment in hell
✟191.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Private
Hi folks,

Thank you for those of you who prayed for me yesterday :)

Just letting you know that I had a really good discussion with the pastor and his wife and a couple of things have happened -

(1) I've made a firm rededication of my life back to Christ
(2) They encouraged me to pray (and I got quite choked up - big sop that I am) - first time I've prayed in years so that was nice
(3) Starting next Thursday night they're going to be praying with me for deliverance and then counselling me / praying for healing etc etc

...I'm really excited by all this. There are things that I will need to work through of course - not least that I live with my partner and we're not married - but even she commented this morning -

"Did you know that during the night you let out a big laugh in your sleep and then started giggling?"

Please pray for her as well - she made a commitment to Jesus when she was a little girl and she went with me to church last Sunday - she was quite moved and ended up crying during the service so maybe God's working there as well.

Thanks again :)

David

KleinerApfel

When I awake I am still with You
Mar 4, 2004
Somewhere
✟35,470.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm glad to hear it went well and that they have plans to meet with you and support your walk to freedom.

Regarding your partner - how lovely that the two of you are on this journey together. I pray that she begins to experience that same joy in the Lord that you felt, and that you and she receive all His blessings and goodness - both as individuals and into your relationship.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.