M
✟16,437.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I will begin by saying, the word of the bible seems to be the only reliable source of information right now. Trust God, trust love, trust His justice and rightousness.

Many are already aware of the "unseen" forces within elite groups among the government, hollywood, etc. Some among these groups are releasing what "full disclosure" of how these satanic cults influence the masses. Although some of what is released may be true; rituals, brainwashing, and other methods of control, Satan puts tiny lies into massive truths. There is something that will be told to the people to make them blaspheme or attack the idea of God. (as we know, that is a sin that would land someone into the lake of fire.)
This piece of disclosure is both true and untrue.

It's hard to explain, but you may want to stay with me, and most importantly, remember and follow the teachings of Jesus Christ, the only one on Earth to live a sin free life.

I had been messing with this idea of life being a simulation for some time, and I'd come face to face with the minor changes around me that convinced me it was true.

I used to have an (albeit a little obsessive) interest in numerology. As I was driving, I noticed the numbers on someone's license plate added up to an unfavorable number. I got uncomfortable and wondered if my suspicions were true. A song came on the radio, and I don't remember the tune but I will never forget the lyrics I heard within a split moment. "I know you see the numbers on my license plate."
This is only, what I feel is my most compelling personal example of this awareness.
But, I had let my imagination get the best of me with these ideas. I began to wonder, if life is a simulation, who's running it? Why would they let us suffer for so long? Why does it seem we are imprisoned in an experiment?

I began to curse whatever "creator" might have been running things, fully falling into the belief that it might have been high tech aliens or something. But this is not the truth. This is the wormwood. The mass delusion to befall humanity around the end times. As we know, cursing God is a major sin that would definitely land someone in the lake of fire.

If you can get a large number of people to believe something is happening, it will happen. Reality is subjective but it is only based on HUMAN belief. If aliens were to come to Earth, and you saw them with your own eyes, felt them with your hands, would you believe they were really there? Understandably, yes. Because they would be there.
What if THEY told you that life was a simulation, and they were the "gods" controlling it? Would you still believe them?
Hopefully not. This is all I can hope for us as the human race.
The bible says Jesus will return just as he left, and I believe that. It gives me peace.
The antichrist will do many incomprehendable things to make you believe he is God. No one is God except the One True God. We know this, hopefully not many others will fall to the delusion as well.

I hope you all can find your peace when the time comes. ♡ I love you, thank you for reading this far.

Jesus is the true Lord of Creation. The antichrist is the FALSE CREATOR. Don't believe what "they" tell you. These powers think they are powerful but their power is only based on mass belief. So, keep your belief in the true Son of Man, Jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.