Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
smileyhug.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We had some severe weather in NZ today, with a tornado sweeping through and killing three people on its way. We're not affected, but there are around 250 people homeless tonight. They're sheltering at the air force base, I think they said on the news. :(

Upvote 0

Daughter of His

Believing God
Feb 1, 2004
On my computer chair
✟76,711.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
We had some severe weather in NZ today, with a tornado sweeping through and killing three people on its way. We're not affected, but there are around 250 people homeless tonight. They're sheltering at the air force base, I think they said on the news. :(
so sad, I will pray and I'm thankful you and your family are ok

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Stefania777

Lifting Shadows off a Dream
Oct 28, 2004
New Mexico
✟14,913.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others
Thanks for the birthday wishes :D :hug::hug:
I had a great time with my family. I've been so busy and sad because I don't get to spend much time with them anymore so it was really great to see them all this weekend.
Joyshirley, I've been working and going to school. I work for company that produces bio-fuels from algae micro-bacteria and also as a researcher for the NM bureau of geology. I'll be graduating this May with a degree in mechanical engineering and a minor in biomedical engineering. I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel :D
I miss you all here on CF.

Upvote 0

Stefania777

Lifting Shadows off a Dream
Oct 28, 2004
New Mexico
✟14,913.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others

How sad :(
Hopefully you'll have some better weather headed your way. :pray:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.