Manila
✟34,975.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Is this possible? Some of christian leaders told me that I should leading a Bible study group, but I'm really having difficulty because of rotating schedule in my work.

I love reaching out to people, most of them, I connected to a church, sometimes we call each other to help their Spiritual life, sometimes through chat. And I love also studying the Bible more, especially higher level of topics.

Everyday Almost I'm doing a call or chat someone to help to their Faith.

Is is ok to focus more on digital ministering to people than in personal fellowship?

Is it really can really determine the calling in ministry when someone leading a Bible study group?

What do you think?

• Useful
Reactions: St_Worm2

Of the Kingdom

Nov 26, 2018
Atlanta, Georgia
✟48,162.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
By all means, keep doing your online outreach if it seems to be helping people. It is also nice to have some face-to-face ministry. It sounds like if you do that, the schedule will vary with your work schedule. If you can find a few people who can handle a variable schedule, it might be worth trying to have a hit-and-miss Bible study.

Reactions: St_Worm2
Upvote 0

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,916,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Focusing on Digital Discipleship/Evangelism. Is this possible?
Hello Aldrin25, most live in the digital world today, to one degree or another anyway, so it seems to me that the Gospel needs to be part of that world too .. cf Acts of the Apostles 1:8. People simply must hear .. Romans 10:17, so the Gospel needs to go wherever they are!

God bless you!

--David

Spurgeon - sinners leap unwarned.jpg

Upvote 0

Aldrin25

Jun 7, 2019
Manila
✟34,975.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
By all means, keep doing your online outreach if it seems to be helping people. It is also nice to have some face-to-face ministry. It sounds like if you do that, the schedule will vary with your work schedule. If you can find a few people who can handle a variable schedule, it might be worth trying to have a hit-and-miss Bible study.
What do you mean hit and miss the Bible Study? But thanks so much for the help. =)

@All

Thank you guys for the Wisdom. =)

Upvote 0

Aldrin25

Jun 7, 2019
Manila
✟34,975.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
And Also I don't know why, but I really do love watching videos about seminary like Pastoral Counseling, pastoral leadership or any seminary videos.

It's really helpful when I'm reaching out and ministering to those baby christians. I think, I'm spending almost 3 hours a day devotional, seminary videos, or audio sermon.

Upvote 0

BibleAsk

Mar 21, 2020
Loma Linda
✟15,495.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello Aldrin,
I think it's great that you're involved in a ministry. Online / digital ministry is no less important than any other ministry. In today's world, where we receive more texts then calls and interact more with friends and family digitally then in person, online ministry is very appropriate. Whether you're keeping it within a network of friends or broadcasting it to the world, you do whatever the Lord calls you to do!
God bless!

• Agree
Reactions: Aldrin25
Upvote 0