Duncannon
✟10,187.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I want to start this off by saying that I love comic books, I read them, and I collect them. Sometimes I get caught up reading Batman more than my Bible. I read my Bible before I go to bed and I am careful not to get to addicted to comics, but sometimes its just too hard. I feel like every time I am reading a comic book I am sinning because I am not keeping God first and am instead focusing on the worldly things. What should I do? I have ocd, anxiety, depression, and whatever else, and when I am reading comics they give me something to focus on rather than be afraid or anxious. Are there any good christian superhero comics, or just christian comics in general that anyone could recommend, thanks.

Reactions: Whisperfan

gadar perets

Messianic Hebrew
May 11, 2016
NC
Visit site
✟130,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
612L14knTSL._AC_US218_.jpg

Fully illustrated in comic book style, but accurate, if I recall correctly. After you read it a couple of times, which you probably will in a a few days based on your semi-addiction to comics :), it may help you to read a regular Bible with more interest since you will have those images in your mind.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Whisperfan

Nov 9, 2018
New York
✟28,468.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
There's actually a manga Bible out there too if it helps any .
1684785732213.png
They should still be for sale on Christian Book Distribution and Amazon. I actually have them myself and they're pretty great at illustrating biblical stories in an accurate, but relatable way. Definitely feel for what you're going through too. Been distracted with video games recently and wanted to dive back into time with the Lord :)

Reactions: DragonFox91
Upvote 0