waterlemona

Dec 26, 2008
✟9,835.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Does nutella bake well?
Not sure, I've never tried it- but I will. Nutella was on sale at the supermarket yesterday :)

Wanna kick it up? Replace the PB with Bischoff spread....then melt down some Nutella and drizzle it on top...you can thank me later...:thumbsup:

I've never heard of Bischoff spread... just googled it and it sounds delicious! Thanks!

Upvote 0

Dylan Michael

Senior Veteran
Jul 15, 2010
Central Florida
✟14,392.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I've never heard of Bishoff. I need to look for it.

Here's the easiest PB Cookies...Mom has had this recipe for so long...

1 Cup PB
1 Egg
1 Cup Sugar

Mix, make into balls, flatten with fork (criss cross pattern)

Oven 350 for 10 min

I like to add Chocolate Chips to mine...

I love recipes with few ingredients. Just the other day I made a Maple Soufflé with just two ingredients- Eggs and Maple Syrup. It was delicious.

Upvote 0

waterlemona

Dec 26, 2008
✟9,835.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I've never heard of Bishoff. I need to look for it.

I love recipes with few ingredients. Just the other day I made a Maple Soufflé with just two ingredients- Eggs and Maple Syrup. It was delicious.

I'll have to add that to my list of recipes and try it soon especially because the maple syrup in my fridge is going to expire soon.

I love simple recipes as well- I cook just for myself during the school year and buying too many groceries just doesn't work for me.
it seems like a lot of these simple recipes have eggs and bananas- which is great for me because I love them plain too:
2 ingredient pancakes: mashed bananas and eggs
2 ingredient oatmeal cookies: mashed bananas and oatmeal
1 ingredient ice cream: bananas

I think I'll be doing a lot of cooking this summer :)

Upvote 0

Dylan Michael

Senior Veteran
Jul 15, 2010
Central Florida
✟14,392.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I'll have to add that to my list of recipes and try it soon especially because the maple syrup in my fridge is going to expire soon.

I love simple recipes as well- I cook just for myself during the school year and buying too many groceries just doesn't work for me.
it seems like a lot of these simple recipes have eggs and bananas- which is great for me because I love them plain too:
2 ingredient pancakes: mashed bananas and eggs
2 ingredient oatmeal cookies: mashed bananas and oatmeal
1 ingredient ice cream: bananas

I think I'll be doing a lot of cooking this summer :)

Here's the recipe

I've read some places that you can add cream of tartar to it to stabilize it. (But then it would be three ingredient maple soufflé :p )

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟428,486.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I have been whipping up those easy - just add water pancakes and cooling them off - putting whip topping on top then cut up strawberries and then some chocolate syrup - then the next pancake with layers - then the next...

I make the pancakes huge so it looks like a layered cake when i am done.
Probably less calories than regular cake - it tastes lighter and my kids love it. Plus its easier.

I cannot remember if this is named a torte or not.

Gonna make it for camp for the 4th. Using strawberries and blueberries. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums