• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Florida Recount FINALLY Over....

Discussion in 'General Politics' started by St_Worm2, Nov 10, 2018.

1. St_Worm2

St_Worm2 Senior Member Supporter

+37,240
    United States
    Calvinist
    Married
    US-Republican
    Florida Recount Finally Wraps Up,
    Al Gore Declared President

November 9th, 2018

[​IMG]

FLORIDA—As Florida finally wrapped up its contentious recount of the votes tallied in the recent midterm elections, a winner was finally declared: Al Gore is now the president of the United States.

The recount process at long last found the "missing votes" that would have handed Gore the presidency back in 2000, making him the official president of the country.

"Well, it's about time," Gore said in his acceptance speech. "Thanks to all the fine people that made this happen. It really is too bad that the earth is going to be destroyed by fire by 2015--err, I mean, 2019, or else I could really savor my presidency."

Gore will be granted two terms as US president, ousting President Trump and canceling the 2020 election. "We just assume he would have won again and ushered in a liberal golden age," said an election official. "So he's got 8 years to reclaim his lost time. Make the most of it, Al, and great job. You deserve it!"

Yes, it's satire: Florida Recount Finally Wraps Up, Al Gore Declared President

Last edited: Nov 10, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 11
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. redleghunter

redleghunter Abide Boldy my friend Supporter

+25,166
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Bout time. Lol

3. St_Worm2

St_Worm2 Senior Member Supporter

+37,240
    United States
    Calvinist
    Married
    US-Republican
    I didn't like how long it took, of course, but you've got to hand it to those folks in Broward County, they really wanted to make sure that they finally got things right :ok:

4. HTacianas

HTacianas Well-Known Member

+3,614
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Single
    I saw that earlier and loved it!

5. redleghunter

redleghunter Abide Boldy my friend Supporter

+25,166
    United States
    Christian