Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟819,215.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Like most people out here in east Texas, I've always been a conservative, so I don't know what it's like to be a liberal and may not fully understand the mindset. It seems like liberalism a sort "Robin Hood" sort of thing where you take from the "haves" and give to the "have-nots." But like I said, I may not entirely understand what motivates liberals to be liberals, so I could be wrong or partially wrong.
I'm a moderate, though I usually vote Democrat because Conservatives usually put the screws to the working man. Liberals, like Conservatives, vary in how they view issues so it is usually wrong to throw them all into one general group, when it comes to their actions.
When I say Conservatives put the screws to the working man, I refer to what comes out of the Legislative process. One must decide which process one helps your economic situation as to cash flow.
Democrats try to help the working man so they want money flowing to the majority, while Republican want to help the upper 2% so they want the money flowing to the minority.
The money always flows one way or the other but the economy always works best when Democrats have control of the Presidency with a period of control of Congress while recessions always follow Republican control. That has been the case for over a hundred years.

Choose your poison.

Upvote 0